Night.

Y'n's pov:

Marylou sat the cookies down on the counter for them to cool off, but I guess Matt was hungry cuz he grabbed one immediately and burnt his self. "Matt, you idiot." Chris said "You good Matt?" I ask looking at the hand he burnt "You'll live." Marylou said, I giggled a little "Hey Y'n I got something for you, follow me." Marylou looked at Me as I followed her to her bedroom Trevor following close behind "Here." Marylou handed me a necklace "Oh...it's beautiful." I say smiling at her "It reminded me of you." She said putting it on me "You think of me?" I ask "All the time. Your like the daughter I never got." She smiled "Thanks Mary, I'll hold on to it forever." I look at her "Thank you honey." She laughed "Y'N!!" Nick yelled for "Well, better go see what he's up to." Mary told me "Yeah." I hugged her and ran "Why'd you call me?" I ask "We were just-" Chris stopped "Why do you have our mom's necklace on?" Matt ask "Mm, she gave this to me." I look at them, "She had that for as long as we can remember." Matt held it while still attach to me, "either way it looks amazing on you." Nick said "Thanks Nicky." I smiled "Anytime." He smiled back "Let's watch a movie." Chris suggested "I'm down." Matt said looking up from the necklace, everyone agreed and we grabbed snacks and sat on the couch, "What movie?" I asked "(Favorite movie)!" Nick yelled "No need for yelling Nick." Marylou held his hand.

After the movie:

"We gotta go film now." Nick said getting up and stretching "Yeah.." Matt got up and so did Chris "good luck." I hugged them and they left "Me and Jimmy are heading to bed, goodnight sweetheart." Marylou kissed my head and went to bed with Jimmy, I sat alone in the living room just on my phone then I got a message from Nick.

Nicky🙈💛: You want anything from McDonalds?

You: Nah, thanks! If Mary went to bed can i still get a drink from the fridge?

Nicky🙈💛: yeah ofc, she won't wake up.

You: alr, thanks love ya!💞

Nicky🙈💛: Love ya more!

Read at 11:30 pm•

I got up and went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and got a Pepsi and sat back down in the dark after a while I grabbed a blanket and felt my eyelids get heavy next thing I knew I was asleep.

Chris's pov:

Matt unlocked the door and we went in quietly trying not to wake Mom up, I saw Y'n fell asleep on the couch. "She's so cute." Nick said going upstairs with Matt.

Brothers GC😑:

Nick😗: Imma edit then going to bed Gn.

Matt😍: I'm heading to bed to, night!

You: Gn guys.

•read by everybody •

I went over to the couch and picked Y'n up she looked so uncomfortable, and I brought her to my bed and laid her down softly and went to change into something comfortable and laid down and wrapped my arms around her.