Jealousy- Jiwoong

·김지웅 / Kim Ji Woong

Point of view: narrator

Jiwoong is a very territorial guy, he likes everyone to know that you are yours. That's why, as soon as he started dating you, he went to tell the others, who were eager to meet you, as Jiwoong described you as an amazing girl.

One day, Jiwoong took you to WakeOne to meet the other members. They were amazed by your beauty, especially Gunwook. Gunwook approached you (with no bad intentions) and started talking to you. The truth is that you were talking to him most of the time. Since you were both the same age, it was easier for you to understand each other, and you became very close as the hours went by.

Jiwoong saw everything from afar, he was sure that nothing would happen between you, he trusted you very much. Time passed and Jiwoong felt more and more ignored:

Point of view: Jiwoong

- Love, would you like some food? Let's order something.

T/N: - No, just a moment babe; I'm talking, maybe later.

- Okay...

Point of View: Narrator

You of course didn't mean it, you didn't expect him to be upset. It was time for you to leave, Jiwoong was going to accompany you home. He was relieved, as he was only thinking of separating you from Gunwook for a second. But neither he nor you expected what Gunwook said to you before you left.

Gunwook: - Hey, can I have your number?

T/N: - Ummm...

Jiwoong: - Hey, do you want a slap?

Gunwook: - Hey, hey... I just asked for her number, Mr. Grumpy.

T/N: - Well Gunwook... It's better if we talk in person :)

Gunwook: - If it's about Jiwoong, don't worry I'm not going to do anything to you.

T/N: No, it's not about that, it's just....

Jiwoong: - Hey she won't give you her number, leave her alone, if you want a girl's number you download Tinder. We're leaving.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope I have good English! Leave requests <3