Chapter 03

Nathan had thought about what his father had said an awful lot; "I don't want to see or hear you go around that boy again." Logan wasn't a boy though, he was a man with chiseled abs, a rough voice, and well-defined muscles that rippled beneath his milky skin. And Nathan simply couldn't resist the temptation, he needed the weight of Logan's body to crush him, and hopefully make him forget about his so-called marriage to a woman who he could never love...

Nathan gasped with his eyes closed, and his whole body shuddered when the icy feeling of Logan's fingers wrapped around his neck before the younger man leaned down and captured his lips for a deep and hungry and wanton kiss — filled with passion and yearning and love. He kissed back, moaning into Logan's wet mouth as his legs unknowingly spread wider before they wrapped around Logan's waist when the younger man's brutal thrusts picked up speed, moving into his tight heat fast and hard.

"Logan," he said mindlessly, crying out when Logan's hips snapped, reaching directly on his prostate.

Nathan always relished in his shared moments with his lover, this throbbing goodness that lit up his insides delightfully like a drug his body screamed for. "Please," he begged as his eyes fluttered. He jerked his hips upward and shoved himself deeper into Logan's cock. It felt so delicious, so right, his body needed more, he needed more. "I... Right there," he whined. Soon his mouth went slack when Logan complied and his legs shivered and heat pooled in his lower back. "Ah — Logan... Yes."

The couch shook alongside Logan's powerful thrusts, and the scent of lovemaking consumed the air in the back room of Logan's garage shop.

Nathan could feel a burning fire gathering in his stomach, closing in on another orgasm.

"Look at you," Logan whispered breathlessly into his ear while he thrust his hips, pushing into Nathan harder — faster, and smiling wearily whenever the older man quivered, buckling and crying sweetly from the stretch. "You don't know the things you do to me," Logan grunted before sinking his teeth in the junction of Nathan's neck, tasting his flesh. "God, I love you."

"Lo — Logan, don't leave any marks on me," Nathan cried at the sinful pleasure coursing through his body like lightning. He tightened his legs, keeping his lover close to him. If only he could mold Logan into him, he would. He gasped again, maybe he should try.

Logan smiled into his neck, a tasing thing. "So needy, baby," he said, and then he wrapped his fingers on Nathan's aching cock, stoking the tender, bulging flesh strongly, quickly.

Nathan grunted with his eyes closed.

When he came over to Logan's home earlier, he came with the intention of telling his younger lover what his father had done. Yet he found himself incapable of doing so. The thought of telling Logan that he was promised to another — a woman, saddened him greatly. So he opted for a short distraction instead; Logan. He sought Logan like a drug addict, desperate for touch, for Logan's strong embrace.

"You ready to come for me, baby?' Logan asked in a shuddering voice when he leaned down to nibble at Nathan's earlobe.

Nathan's eyes fluttered shut. "Yes," he whispered and clenched down, his toes curling while Logan pushed in and out of him. He cried out one more time, "Logan — faster." He felt the sensitive cluster of nerves inside of him bursting with warmth the closer his orgasm approached, accompanied by this sensation of ecstasy, or freedom. Ah yes, it felt like freedom. And when Logan yanked one of Nathan's legs over his shoulder while his other hand stroked his cock, Nathan's eyes rolled back.

"I'm gonna make you come so hard," Logan gasped, pushing into Nathan deeper and deeper and deeper, making the older man choke on his sobs through the delicious agony. "So perfect... I love you."