Jaxx's Vitch

Warning ⚠️ Making out (there would be smut if I can figure out how to right it so it doesn't sound like someone is taking out the inside of a donut to make donut holes)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sora's pov:
OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OOOOOOH FUUUUUCK.
Hi I'm Sora and I'm currently running late after a run in, literally, with the most popular boy in Western High school, Jaxx, my crush.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"MR.VITCH."My teacher says sternly, startling me.
"Y-yes?"I ask startled, scared, confused, and embarrassed with all my classmates eyes looking at me.
"What's the answer to that question."My teacher asks again sternly.
"Uh uh 3?"I say confused.
"To detention now."My teacher says getting closer to my face enough to were I could smell the breakfast he had this morning, bacon and eggs and I think waffles with coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At detention(Im not lazy I swear)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit in a random desk across for my crush Jaxx who is also in detention, which is not that surprising.

"Hey, hey, do you wanna escape this hell hole?" Jaxx interrupts my thought with his hot-*COUGH* his nice voice.

"Uh are you sure."I ask just a little scared.

"Yeah so come on, Miss. Jancine will be asleep for like an hour trust me I know, so come on." He says halfway out the  door holding his hand out for me to grab.

"I- Okay." I say running towards him and grabbing his hand as we run towards the schools back exit and down the street to a very nice 2 story house.

"Here we are, lets go inside, and lucky for us my parents are on a cruise for another 2 weeks ." He says running up the steps of the house and opening the door.

"You coming?" He asks.

"Yeah."I say walking up the steps.

He then proceeds to pin me against the closed front door.(Kinky aren't we)

"I have waited to fucking long for this shit." He says inches away from my lips.

"I- I uh*MRMUPH* His lips collide with mine.

He proceeds to trail down my neck kissing it a biting it possibly leaving hickeys.

"J-Jaxx~" I moan as he picks me up and walks toward the stairs, leaving all possibilitys to happen.

                                                                                 The end                                                                                                  

Authors notes- I'm so sorry for being gone for so long I was fairly busy and also had a bad case of writers block any ways bye.

poll for what I should call you guys-

Olives

Soraxx lovers 

I have no more so if you want here you can put your ideas