ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Sakura's POV
. . . . . . . . . . . . 

Mitsuri runs faster than the wind. She thinks we can get to the....Ubuyashiki Mansion? In time but I feel horribly weak. Blood drips down from the wound the demon made. My hand is covered with the red fluid. I feel the pain inching up my body. Mitsuri keeps running. I know she's tired but she wants to save me. I can hear her panting.

"We...Are...*PANT*...Almost...There....Sakura..." Mitsuri wheezed as her feet thumped on the forest-floor. 

She runs more and in about three more minutes, the forest goes into a clearing. A small mansion appears in front of my eyes as I stare in awe. Cherry blossoms and elegant trees are everywhere. The flowers look even more pretty as the moonlight shines onto the petals. The scene was breath-taking.

I hopped down from Mitsuri's arms and she held my hand. 

"This way, Sakura" She directed to me as she let go of my hand.

Mitsuri walked forward as I chased after her. We entered a room lit dimly with lamps. The large lamps grew brighter and brighter. Until I hear a voice.

"Welcome back, Kanroji." The voice said. It was calm. It showed no sign of danger. No sign of hurtness. Just calm and safe. And it's also kind of soothing.

"Master Ubuyashiki!" Mitsuri drops onto the floor and bows deeply.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I bow. I don't know who this man is. He has a purple half-face, which is probably an illness. But I stay quiet as that is kind of rude to say.

"H-Hello..." I whisper nervously. 

I can feel the man smiling as he looks at Mitsuri.

"Kanroji? Is this the person you saved?" He asked while smiling.

Mitsuri nods. "She was all alone! So I decided to adopt her! She doesn't even know her own name! She has become my Tsuguko! We start training after she has been healed!"

Master Ubuyashiki nods. "I understand Kanroji." He says as I raise my head. Mitsuri smiles at me.

"Your my Tsuguko now! How cool is that?!" Mitsuri cries in excitement as she clutches both of my hands. I smile a bit. 

"Yay!" I say out loud as Mitsuri and I twirl around the floor.

"Goodnight, Kanroji and your new Tsuguko." Ubuyashiki says as he gets up. 

"Goodnight, Master Ubuyashiki!" Mitsuri chimes as we exit the mansion.