The Mistletoe- Chapter 1

Megan's POV

London is pretty amazing but I wish I didn’t have to leave so soon because I want to see more of it. I am glad I talked my dad about coming here during the winter time because that's the best time to go, if I say so myself. I'm here with my twin sister, Sary and our best friend Lily. Yes we are all One Direction fans but that is not why we came to London. Sure we were hoping to catch a glimpse of them but we have been here for three days and have not yet seen them.

“Meg Come on! Let’s go to Starbucks and get some coffee because it’s freezing out here!” Lily says and we all put our arms together and head to Starbucks.

An hour later

We are walking out of Starbucks, laughing at something Sary said when I bump into someone “Excuse me love, didn’t see you there.” He has his hand on my lower part of my back to keep me from falling and I look up at him. It’s Zayn Malik from One Direction and the rest of the boys are behind him.

“I’m sorry, it’s my fault. I wasn’t paying any attention to where I was going.” I look over at Sary and Lily but they are looking at the rest of the boys. I shake my head and look back over at Zayn and he’s smiling at me.

“From America I see. What are you doing here in London? Visiting Family?” We are walking back into Starbuck’s even though me and the girls just came back from in there and we sit down at a table.

“Lad’s we haven’t even told them our names yet and we are having coffee with them.” Niall is smiling at us and I Laugh.

“I am Megan. This is my twin sister Sary and our Best Friend Lily. We are here in London for Christmas break. No we do not have family here.” When I turn to look at Zayn he is smiling at me and I smile back at him.

Zayn’s POV

I have my head down as we are walking to Starbucks listening to what Liam dreamed about last night when I run into somebody. I look up and It’s a girl about my age or a little younger than me but she’s so beautiful.

“Excuse me love, I didn’t see you there.” I put a hand on her lower back to keep her from falling and she looks up at me.

“I’m sorry, it’s my fault. I wasn’t paying any attention to where I was going.” She turns her head and she has an American accent. She looks back at me and I smile at her. “From America I see, what are you doing here in London? Visiting family?” We are walking back into the coffee shop and take a sit at a table. Niall says something not knowing their names and they all tell us their names.

It’s getting late and the sky outside is turning colors. Throughout the night, Megan has scooted her chair closer to me and she’s leaning closer to me. “It’s getting late, We should be heading home Meg and Lil. I’m sure the boys have something to do tomorrow that involves their new album.” Sary is siting close by Niall and she looks tired.

“Yeah we do babe, lad’s we should be heading back to our place so we can get rest plus this ladies look tired.” Niall looks at Sary but he looks like he doesn’t won’t to leave.

We all get up from the table and walk outside. Louis and Liam walk to the car and I look at Megan. “I hope to see you soon Zayn, it was nice meeting you.” She gives me a hug and she steps back. Earlier while we were talking we exchange numbers so I didn’t ask for it now. “It was nice meeting you to Megan, We Will see each other soon.” We walk to our friends and I look back at her, watching her and her friends walking away.

“Do you think we will see them again Zayn?”

“I hope so Harry, I Hope so.”