Chapter 8

When I peek into the Zayn’s room, he’s in the closet looking for something, and I step up behind him. I wrap my arms around him and pull him tighter to me. He turns his head a little and kisses me but goes back looking for a shirt. These past days have been nothing but fun, I’ve had to go get a checkup and it made me sick for the rest of the day and the next day also, and the boys are leaving to go back to London tomorrow. Sary and I have spent a lot of time with the boys and Lily comes over to hang out with them too.

“Babe it doesn’t take that long to pick out a shirt to just hang around the house. We are missing my show and your food is getting cold.”

“Look I have one, come on let’s go watch your show. Eh, it’s ok. Wasn’t that good anyways.”

I back up a little so he can put on his shirt and I stare at his stomach before he covers it with his shirt. I look up to him smiling at me and I blush a little. He kisses me and I push him up against the wall and he looks at me in surprise. He runs his finger across my check and I lay my forehead on his. “Zayn I want you tonight. I’m Ready” He looks up at me for a minute then he smiles at me and kisses me. We walk back downstairs to the guys and Sary.

Niall’s POV

I watch Megan and Zayn walk down the stairs and she doesn’t look so good. Sary squeezes my hand and I look over at her, she’s looking at her sister with a look on her face. Sary doesn’t cry in front of her sister because she doesn’t want to upset Megan. She cries when we are alone in her room and she believes Megan isn’t going to live. Megan leans against Zayn when they sit down and he looks tired. Us boys haven’t taken this lightly and we don’t want to leave in two days but we have to go back to London. When Megan told us that she had cancer, I didn’t believe it because she looked so healthy the last time I saw her and she wasn’t sick or anything. That night after she told us, Zayn has been avoiding talking about her and just been real distant lately.

“So guys do you want to do something tonight before yall go back to London? Or just hang out at the house”

“Yeah, we could go to the Amusement park or something like that”

“Meg, you up for it?”

“Yeah it’ll be fun.”