Prologue

The sun shone bright against cracked old concrete at a local skate park. It was quite busy for a Thursday afternoon and a bear noticed this "hey skater wanna find a different park?" He turmed and looked down at his friend, he didnt seem worried just abit annoyed that the park was so full.
"We'll be fineee hypebeast" Skater shrugged it off "if anything my tricks would more likely impress the ladies" He chuckled as hypebeast playfully nudged him "phh yeah like you get any in the first place".
They made their way down to the skate park. Hypebeast grabbed some wax and waxed down a rail bar but was quickly distracted by Skater nudging him. "Watch this" Skater grabbed his skateboard and quickly skated off the stairs, he grabbed the front of his board but failed and fell straight onto the concrete. People stopped and started as hypebeast ran down to skater "bro you alright?" He chuckled as he helped Skater up "yeah im fine" skater sighed in embarrassment then looked down at his leg. His trousers were almost completely red as blood flowed from his knee. Skater looked surprised and sat down, rolling up his trousers and examining the wound. Hypebeast didnt say anything he just stood there and stared at the wound on his friends leg. He didnt even pay notice to the others gathering around. "You alright?" Skater looked at him confused; Everything was silent for the bear, the faint mutters flew past him like wind and his eyes seemed off, hypebeast looked down at his bloody paw and started breathing heavily as he looked back at skater.

Hypebeast stood there, his eyes adjusting back to normal and his hearing came back to the loud sounds of sirens of police cars and ambulances. Hypebeast looked down at the bloodied concrete as blood from his jaw dripped down onto his shoew. He looked around frantically, confused and scared as nothing but lifeless players lay and other bears growling and staring at him with disgust.
"What have I done?"