Chapter 8 : Steve's City

Steve and maxi started searching for Katy.
"Waw waw" bow shouted as Steve and maxi followed him .They followed him as far as they could and at least they stopped at.....Steve's City.
Steve was SHOCKED!! His city was all destroyed. Steve ran in fear to his house where his father is living but.... It was destroyed‚ too. Steve fell to the ground and began hitting it and tears were all falling.
"WHO MADE THAT!!!!!!!!WHO DARES??!!!!"Steve shouted
Steve crawled to his house and begin removing some of the stones and at least he found a hand. He pushed it and it was his father holding his....... MOTHER HAND.
Steve's heart began to beat quickly by seeing his mother and by seeing his parents dead .
"W-why is that happening for me." A tear fell Down again.
His heart was to break. He didn't tolerate. At least‚ he faint.

STEVE'S POV

i opened my eyes seeing and hearing bow and maxi.
"steve....steve..... Wake up. Come on" maxi said
"WOOF! WOOF!" Bow barked
"umm... Maxi...what happend?" i said
"umm... As you know.....your city and parents....and...."
"WHAT! WHAT HAPPEND NEXT!?  I STOOD QUICKLY AND LOOKED. IT SEEMED THAT I REMEMBERED EVERY SINGLE THING!
"LETS GO AND SEE WHAT HAPPEND ELSE! FOLLOW ME!" i shouted and ran but it seem that maxi wasnt following. He was just sitting on the grass and looking down on the ground.
"COME ON MAXI! WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH YOU?!" I shouted
"ummm... You know!? You missed your city as well.. And as well i should be like... Missing my village too." maxi said
"oh. So what about seeing my city first?! Please?" i said
"UGH. Go see it. Ill wait here."maxi said
"umm. Ok thanks friend. Ill not be late."
I went to see my parents again but.., it wasnt a good view. I wanted to cry but suddenly my father opened a little of his eye.
"Son?! Are you my Son?! Oh god. What a nice dream. "Dad said
"DAD! NO! IM YOUR SON! IM IN REAL LIFE! i said as i began to cry
I TOOK DAD AND.... MOM TO THE HOSPITAL IN MY CITY ACTUALLY IT WASNT DESTROYED THAT MUCH. I SAW THE DOCTOR AND HE WAS SURPRISED BUT IT WASNT THE TIME TO EXPLAIN!