I can't marry that Psyco thing

Hiiiii. I am back sway khan. That not my real name tho. I wanted to write another story cause I am bored and its school holidays. Come on how fun is that??? and  I am not a child. Tell me what you guys think about my second story. Guyssss it is really hard for me to find a title cover and name. In my other story I only thought about the title while I was writing the story and I had to change the whole story around{i thought It was getting boring}. To add some drama. You know😜😜....Please support me guyssss. I also used the name shaikh again(×2). 😶😊😊 . I cannont think of any other names . Please give me some

Lots of love
Sway khan💙❤.
Enjoyyyyy.

                               Maahi's pov:

Hey. I am Maahi and
I am still schooling and I have a really amazing life until my mum thought that it was time for me to get married.

Not to long ago my mum fell ill and was in hospital. My mum had a heart problem and I never knew about that. I used to visit my mum everyday after school. It was really hard to see mum like that. Finally when she had her treatment she was allowed to come back home. When my mum got back home she gave me some shocking news saying that she wants me to get married. Although mum went for treatment she would not be able to live long.

"Maahi my dear you are still in campus, yes I understand and I very well know that. You also need to understand my situation Maahi. I don't have much time. If anything has to happen to me, whats gonna happen to you Maahi?. You cannot go and stay with your sister she is already married and moved away from this country. Please Maahi. You not getting married into a family that you don't know. You getting married into the Mohammed  family. My bestfriends oldest son". My mum said.

This was really hard. I had no idea what to do. Should I do it?. No!. I dont know. I am still in school trying to focus on my carrier and now this. Oh my god.

"Maahi, consider this my last wish till I die". My mum added.

"Mum!. What are you saying? No nothing is going to happen to you!!!". I said.

No, nothing is going to happen to my mother. Nothing!. She is my life.

"Please Maahi. Please. Do it for me. Please Maahi". My mum said, begging me.

"Fine. Mummy I am doing this only for you. You cannot speak like that again. Okay?. Nothing is going to happen to you". I said with tears.

"Thats my Maahi. I love you". She said pulling me into a hug.

"I love you to mum". I said.

My mum was my life and I will do anything for her.

                                Mustafah's pov:

Hi. Let me introduce myself. I am Mustafah Mohammed Shaikh. The eldest son of the Shaikh's. Since I am the oldest son I run the business. I own the place. My family is well known to everyone.
Today I got back from work to hear my mum telling me that I must get married to some 19 year old girl.

"Son. Please listen to me". My mum says.

"Listen to what mum?. You want me to get married?". I asked and I was annoyed this was not the first time my mum did this. She spoke to me about this 19 year old the last time and I never really cared.

"Yes Mustuf. You are getting old. You are 25 years old. That girl needs help. You even know the family. Maahi? Her mum has a heart problem?. I told you before son. Please?". She was anoyying me now.

I am 25 and that is old. Really?. Leave that marry a 19 year old school girl. Wtf man.

"25. Only 25 mum. Which Maahi?. Are you talking about aunty Khat's daughter?. That Maahi?. Mum the last time we all went to eat somewhere. She-. She didn't even look at me. She was just giving me bad vibes". I said.

That was not true. This was the what happen the last time. Maahi, her mum, my mum and I went out to eat somewhere. Maahi was really quiet and I never really showed her interest. School girl that's why. I don't want a school girl for myself. I want a proper person. Not that she is not proper. Her mum has a heart problem and does not have much time to live. But still. I even have a girlfriend. What am I gonna tell her? I have a wife?getting married?.

Yeah about my girlfriend. She is not really my type and I do not love her or anything. I just date her cause she was seriously begging me to do that. She is a psyco. The last time a girl tried to talk to me she slapped the girl. What the hell. Imagine she knows I am getting  married. Might as well kill herself and come after me.

"Yes that Maahi. She does not give you any bad vibes, its your stupid mind. I know you have a girlfriend. Ditch her. You do not love her and you just doing this after she begged you to. Its not like you love her. Complete psyco". My mum said.

Yes I brought my gf home cause she was insisting. She was really anoyying and kept on holding me. She even told my mum about how the girls look, try to  talk to me  how she slap's them.

My mum hated and still hate's her.

"No. That not true. I love her and she is my soulmate". I said. Yes I lied.

"Cut the crap". Mum said.

"What?huh". I said.

"If you don't agree I will make sure you get married to your soulmate. Understand?. Tomorrow we will be meeting Maahi". She said walking away.

I just don't like her its not cause she is not pretty, but ay.

Maahi is pretty, cute, short, big brown eyes, long brown hair, small nose, fair in complexion and really quiet. Thats what I think 'she is quiet'.

"Nah-". She cut me off.

"Shut up!". She said.

What the. I cannot marry that psyco thing. God I will die.