Friends

Maahi's pov:

  Its been quiet some weeks since I know( married to him too) Mustuf and we fight but we know eachother better. We go on dates, car shows and he even picks me up from school.....we really fight a lot.

Like once I told him 'You look like a horse.' And he told me . 'You look like a rabbit that always hungry'.

The rules that Mustufah and I made really worked. We never really spoke but as days went and  I think he got used to me and we started speaking.

Today
×××××××××××
I went to my moms house for a few days since I missed her.
Today is amazing and its a Saturday. My mum wanted to go to the beach since the weather outside is amazing too.

I am now packing for the beach.

"Anything else mum?". I ask her.

"Nope. I think we should go pick up ur friend too and also khala, lia, alia and Zack". She says.
That is my cousins and aunt.

"Before that. Who is drivin?". I ask.

"Me". My mum said.

"But mummm. Lemme drive". I said.

"Right, Maahi we will see. Call your friend and ask her if she wants to join". Mum said.

"Okayuy". I said.

I called my friend and ofcz she said yes. Yay.

                                Mustuf's pov:

I am awake and its a  Saturday morning. I am loving the weather.

My mum told me she wanted to go to the beach. I did not disagree cause it was a vibe outside.

We got ready and left.

We are in the car and my sister, brother and one cousin came with me. My aunt, uncle and  cousins were in another car. Why did we need to take them?.

There was so much of noise in the back of my car. My mum was seated in the front.

"Shut up. You guys are asking so much of questions". I said.

Yes they were only asking me about Maahi and my life.

"Wait one more. When will you have a child?". My cousin, Saheel asked.

"I will slap you. Mum, look at them". I whined .

"That is true when are you?. She is only 19 maybe when she is 20+". My mum said.

"What!? Urghhh. She hates me and made that every clear to me". I said.

"Right. Right". My mum said.

We got to the beach and lawd. I did not even dress or comb my hair proper.

"Mum. You never told me Maahi and her mum. I did not know Maahi was coming. She never told me". I said.

"They are. Her khala and cousins are here". She said.

I parked the car and all of them jumped of besides me.

"Are you not coming?". My mum comes by my side open the door.

I was busy fixing my hair.

"Ooh. You saw her thats why". My mum said, left the door open and walked away.

I was not looking bad. I am using black tracksuit pants and a white t-shirt. I was gonna go out on shorts when I am going to swim. Whats going to the beach if you dont go for a dip????.