Chapter 4 - Blessings of Deaths

Blaza ran out of Tbh's base.
Running towards the Woods, he didn't look back, or answer Tbh's calls to come back.
Running faster, and faster.
Not seeing, his own death...

He slipped on a banana peel, his own food source. He fell on spikes that went into his head, a blood pool formed around his head. Tears running down his face as someone below him was trying to get out.

Dino couldn't lift up the lid as a body was right above him.

A bloodshot scream cut the air.
Blood started to drip into Dino's coffin. The reptile start to tear up as he knew who's scream that was, Blaza.

He heard footsteps stomping on the ground. Another scream could be heard, as another and another.

Tbh dug his face into Blaza's chest,
While feeling every emotion of grief.
Socks kept crying uncontrollably, Tbh too. Tbh's hands and hair was covered in blood, Socks and clawed at the dirt.

Dino suffocated, due to lack of air.
Socks finally discovered the coffin just as Dino suffocated. They opened it up to see his limp, scaled, body.

"No..." Socks began. "NOT DINO TOO!"

Rain started to pour.
TBVG,Jooice, Ommpa, Woolf, Laff, Nadwe, and Meme came up running.
Socks looked at all of them, crying.

Everyone gasped, and started to sob.
Woolf just stood there, his face showed no reaction. His tail was between his legs, a single tear dripped from his eye.

About 20 minutes went by, Socks and Tbh passed out. Meme and Jooice carried both of them into the crabs house.

Laff and TBVG carried the bodies towards the church.

Meme and Jooice started to talk about for five minutes before Socks woke up, he saw that he was in a room alone. He didn't wanna be awake, he wanted to be dead.
Nothing could erase the pain and grief he was going through

Socks eye's were dry, so they teared up to moisturize themselves.

Tbh woke up in another room, it was cold, and the crab felt like he could die and wouldn't care. Blaza gone...and no one could change that.
Dino, he was dead. And no one could change that. Muffin was dead, no one could change. Tbh's heart was broken by his grief, no one could change that.

Tbh didn't even bother to breath, his face turned blue and then he finally took a breath of air.
Couldn't he also be 6ft under like his friends are right now?

Meme and Jooice looked at each, worried. Seeing their different behavior, definitely meaning something.

Tbh left to the bathroom.
Socks just laid in the bed and hid under the blanket.

Meme, and Jooice left the house to leave Socks and Tbh alone. They would come back once the funeral was about to start.

Socks got out of the bed, and went into the kitchen. Several knifes were missing for some reason. He started to hear gagging from the bathroom.

He ran in, and see that Tbh attempted to hang himself. Socks quickly untied the rope, but he also saw blood on the floor. Knifes were in the bath tub. Tbh apparently tried to slit his neck open, as there was a line of blood on his neck.

Socks hugged Tbh as soon as he was released. Tbh passed out from the blood loss,and lack of air.
Then Socks screamed for Meme.
Meme came rushing to see what happened, and he quickly stitched the open neck wound.

Tbh woke up shortly after, he was laying in his own bed. Why was he still alive? He had hung himself, who had rescued him?

"I-I...I don't want to lose y-you too..." Socks stuttered.
"Don't kill yourself...please for heavens sake."
Socks pleaded.

"I'll die too! And so will you, so I won't waste my time here!"
Tbh snapped.

"I know we will, but I don't want you to go so soon!"
Socks cried.
"I don't wanna lose anymore friends!"

"I don't have anymore friends!"
Tbh wailed.
"Their 6ft under me!"

"So Blaza, Dino and Muffin were you only friends?"
Socks snapped.
"Then I have no point on being here then!"

"Socks! Wait-!"

"Fuck you."
(Cough🤧)

Socks turned the other way and left the house. Jooice ran up to Socks to ask what happened, but Socks gave a death stare. Jooice just looked the other way.

Socks clearly upset, of course he started to cry. His eye's becoming wet, his vision becoming blurry. As he was running, he fell on the ground hitting it as hard as he could.

"Why must this happen to me!?"
Socks shouted.
"What did I do to deserve this!?"

"That's funny." A voice mumbled.

"Who's there!?"
Socks asked out loud.
The voice wasn't heard again.

As Socks kept on hitting the ground.
He let out wails, and loud sobs.
Socks even thought I wasn't even worth living any more. His heart broken in millions of pieces.

He ran to the lake where he lost his arm.
Socks wanting to drown himself in his mistakes, he didn't want to see anyone. He still wanted Tbh as a friend, but he betrayed him so badly that he didn't even want to see him.

As he fell into the lake, a hand grabbed him.

"Socks!"
The two-hatted child said.
"What are you doing? Don't you know how to swim?"

"Umm..."
Socks quietly said.
"I wasn't supposed to come back up here..."

"What do you mean?"
Nadwe asked.
"Is there a secret base down there?"

"No...!"
Socks interjected.
"I don't like the world right now."

"I heard what Tbh did, Meme told me." Nadwe informed. "Don't try to do the same...please...I-I need you.."

Socks staring into the childs innocent eyes, he didn't want him to be more traumatized then he already is.
Wanting to protect him from the world, Socks stayed.

"Fine, I'll protect you with my life." Socks promised.
"I won't lose you..."

Socks hugged Nadwe, and The child buried his head in the orange space suit.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright..."
Socks reasurred.
"I won't let anything harm you, alright?"

Nadwe nodded.

"Not on my watch..." A voice whispered loud enough for Nadwe and Socks to hear.

"Who's there!?" Socks yelled.
"WHO'S THERE?"

Silence.

"I think the funeral is about to start." Nadwe said. "Let's get there now before we're late."

At the Church....

"May Muffin, Dino, and Blaza rest I'm peace. As they didn't live long, they were our friends,."
Laff preached.
"They we're loved, but now they must rest. As their time came too soon...It was an honor to meet them, or even become friends with them. Would anyone like to say any words now?"

"I would."
Tbh said quietly.
"Muffin was funny, and such a good friend. He was young, and I never thought I would have cared for him much. But that he's gone...it feels empty."
Tbh sighed.
"Dino was always there(pun),and we couldn't have made it this far without him."
Tbh paused.
"Blaza was one of my closest friends, and he was funny, kind, caring and overall a good friend. We had arguments in the past, but I deeply regret them now..."

As everyone said something, *****/????? was rethinking about joining ????, he missed his friends. But he reminded himself it's for a good cause. Never judge someone on how they look like.

Ello!
I'm not normal again! :D
I got my life under control now, and hopefully that means MORE CHAPTERS!
Yippe!
(Also Dino abuse is a thing? Idk)

Happy Reading!