Cricket World Cup 2023 Hotel Asian Offers Booking

Experience the thrill of the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 in the picturesque setting of Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India, and make your stay memorable with our exclusive offer at Hotel Asian International, the best hotel in Bhagsunag. Located in the charming town of Bhagsunag Mcleodganj Dharamshala, our hotel is the perfect choice for cricket enthusiasts and travelers alike.

 Located in the charming town of Bhagsunag Mcleodganj Dharamshala, our hotel is the perfect choice for cricket enthusiasts and travelers alike

Cricket Fever Special Offer:

Stay Longer, Pay Less: Book a room for one night, and you'll receive an incredible 20% discount on your second night's stay. This gives you more time to explore the beauty of Dharamshala and enjoy all the cricket action.

Late-Night Dining: On match days, we're extending our dining hours until 2 AM, so you can relish a delectable dinner at a 20% discount. Cheer for your favorite team and savor delicious meals at Hotel Asian International.

Upcoming World Cup Matches in Dharamshala:

7th Oct 2023 - Bangladesh vs. Afghanistan: Witness the clash between two exciting teams as they battle it out on the cricket pitch.

10th Oct 2023 - England vs. Bangladesh: Enjoy the intense rivalry between England and Bangladesh, and soak in the cricketing atmosphere.

17th Oct 2023 - South Africa vs. Netherlands: Watch South Africa take on the Netherlands in what promises to be an exciting encounter.

22nd Oct 2023 - India vs. New Zealand: The highlight of the World Cup! Don't miss the epic showdown between India and New Zealand.

28th Oct 2023 - Australia vs. New Zealand: Be there when Australia and New Zealand face off in a high-stakes battle.

Hotel Asian International is renowned for its warm hospitality, comfortable accommodations, and stunning views of the Himalayas. Our convenient location allows you to explore the local attractions, including the Dalai Lama Temple, Bhagsunag Waterfall, and McLeod Ganj.Secure your confirmed room at Hotel Asian International and be part of the excitement during the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 in Dharamshala. Book now to take advantage of our special offers and create unforgettable memories as you cheer for your favorite cricket team in the heart of the Himalayas.