➳ chapter 1

Bakugo's pov

It's always the same. That old hag never changes and it's not fucking fair. I fucking hate that I have to live here.

'Beep' 'Beep'

I groan while taking my ear pods out and lift up my phone to pause my music then turn off my alarm telling me it's time for school.
"Ugh fucking finally" he gets up n goes into his bathroom and takes out his uniform to get dressed.

Bakugo sighs befor opening his door slowly and quietly making sure not to catch attention from that hag. He steps on a memorized step he knew that wouldn't creek and make noise.

When he gets down stairs he hears a snore and flinches. Looking to his left he sees Mitsuki spread across the couch with a beer in on hand and a cig in the other passed out. "Tsk..." With that he walked to ua campus. "Bakubro!" "Shut up shitty hair" even though bakugo would never admit it, he doesn't completely, 100 percent, want to blow up everyone up in that shitty school.

დ .•*""*• 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑙𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑧𝑧𝑧𝑦𝑦•*""*•.დ
~𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦~

Everyone was packing up to leave when aizawa went to the door and opened it. Nezu stepped in and spoke up "we will be assigning dorms tomarow students, pack up when going home today then we'll do the rest" with that principle nezu left and so did everyone else. The news made bakugo smile genuinely but that ended when he realized icy hot was still in the class just...looking out the window? -Hm?- Bakugo was a little confused but brushed it off seeing as nothing was happened. "Tsk, weird basterd" bakugo shaped himself out of thought when he heard the last bell go off. He gets up and in the corner of his eye he sees a single tear roll down icyhots eye, -what the fuck- "oi icy hot are you deaf or something? The bell went of" "oh sorry bakugo" "tsk, whatever I don't give a shit." With that I rolled my eyes and walked off still sholed and lost in thought, iv never seen him cry befo- -ugh I don't give a fuck- he snaps himself out of thought and heads home taking the longer way not ready to be back.

დ .•*""*• 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑆𝐾𝐼𝑃 BITCHES🙃•*""*•.დ
~𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔~

'𝐵𝑒𝑒𝑝' '𝐵𝑒𝑒𝑝'

"Ugh fu-" bakugo groans at the pain in his chest -what the fuck...- memories of last night came flooding back

~FLASH BACK~

No ones pov

Bakugo opens his front door quietly making sure not to make any noise. "and where have you been you fuckin brat?!" -shit shit shit shit shit- bakugo though, "uh- school? You old ha-" Mitsuki punches bakugo in the stummack causing bakugo to fall the the ground "DON'T LIE TO ME YOU UNGRATEFULL BRAT, SCHOOL ENDED A HALF AN HOUR AGO" bakugo groans in pain as mitsuki punched him over and over again while smelling alcohol on her breathe. "I TOOK THE LONGER PATH GOD DAMNIT" bakugo tries to pull mituskis arm off him but mitsuki kickes him in the chest. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BRAT" she took all her anger out on him and he passed out.

~PRESENT TIME~

Bakugos pov

A tear slips out of his eyes, then another, another after another tears fell making his eyes red.

დ .•*""*• 𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑆𝐾𝐼𝑃 𝐵𝐴𝐵𝐸•*""*•.დ
~𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛
𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑏𝑐 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑡𝑓 𝑛𝑜𝑡~

I walked to school early today to go to my favorite spot, i walking up a couple flights of stairs and get to the roof door. I push it open wanting to get there as soon as possible before school starts. -what the fuck? Who is that?- I see a person's handing on the edge of the roof about to jump off "HEY WAIT STO-" I run up tot he person then see red and white hair and a foot hanging off the roof...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
🥲
Um soo I hope you liked the first chapter and I'll probably do part 2 tonight or tmr but there won't be daily uploads bc I'm way to lazy for that shit but yeahh...

🛐Stan bakutodo🛐

-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐧