Meeting you at the circus

*Codex was in a game called "Make it to midnight" he thought it was just a game until he found it in real life...... lets begin this story now shall we?*  *Codex woke up but he was in a.....circus?* *he got up and looked around but then heard a voice* Wake up everyone the games just starting! hoohohooho *a familar voice said...it sounded like Bonky! from that one recroom game!!* Huh? guys wake up.. *he told the people to wake up but they were sound asleep so he decided to explore this place* hm.... *he walked around but nothing was different from the game* this is so weird..... *then she saw a clown....named Bonky he knew his name because of the game but he looked.....so....so hot! i never saw him so hot before maybe i have a thing for clowns.....

*He came up to me* fufufufufu now whos this little doll supposed to be hm? *he said so hotly!!! it made my stomach do the thing

*He came up to me* fufufufufu now whos this little doll supposed to be hm? *he said so hotly!!! it made my stomach do the thing....* u-u-u-u-u-u-u--u-u-uuhm i dont know how i gwot here.....*i said blushing hard* *he had a level 6 gyatt i never saw that before!!!!!*  hm you shy doll? *he said deeply making me blush deeper!* y-yeah.... *i said cutely* well just know you cant escape! youre stuck here!! fuffufufuufu *he said laughing with his hot voice* o-oh.... *i didnt really care as long as i could hear and see him!!* well the game will begin when the others wake up so ill keep a close eye on you....doll *he winked with his hands behind his back as he walked away* ... *i was blushing HARD!!!! h-he said doll!!!!* *i couldnt believe it so i went to sit down for a moment before sighing* well its not like he would like me back......this is just for the game i bet.. *i said disapointed while falling back to lay down* hm? *the people started to wake up that means the game will start soon* huh where am i?! *one of the people said* were in a game *i camly said* a game?! what is this bullshit?!?! *they all said* well deal with it. its a win to survive thing....not like you would know that *i smirking coolly knowing i roasted them!!!* alright everyone........lets let the game begin.... *Bonky said coolly and hotly*