8- See ya, baby bro!

"I hate hate HATE matt, oh god i can't stand him not even a little bit, like, what does he even think of himself? i mean, i get it that his dad's a sheriff and all but what's with that attitude dude? ugh i swear to god if his parents weren't so great and all, i would've tortured him in ways totally unimaginable to the world, UGH", bonnie said to elena while walking towards Elena's house as that was the closest place to their school and she had to change her clothes.

She had her swimming classes right after school and this had become their routine almost everyday.
The
"Not that I don't agree with you but.. agh, you know what? you're actually absolutely correct. He really needs to behave sometimes", Elena replied making bonnie look at her in surprise.

"THANK YOU! For the first time you agree with me about a matt-related issue", bonnie said, proudly. Matt, being a Sheriff's son was being an ass in their sports period. He was flirting with Bonnie even when she said she had no interest in him and then he started flirting with Elena which made Bonnie super mad, not because she was into him, nope, she hated him.. from the beginning of school year. But because of his behavior regarding how if he doesn't get his way with one person, he hops onto the other and then other and the cycle goes on.

Elena, on the other hand, had no interest in dating anyone since she saw Stefan.
Stefan Salvatore. New student, super mysterious, and ofcourse, crush of the whole school already. But he seemed to have his eyes on Elena and only Elena, with her being the same, only on him since he first entered the school.

"Anyway, removing that jerk from our minds, how're things with you? Besides studies please because i canot bear to hear one more thing related to chemistry or I'm gonna burst my own head right out of my body with my own magic, and i wouldn't give a damn about the consequences because CHEMISTRY SUCKS!", Bonnie said while shaking her head, eyes wide.

"Well, things are going great actually and, um.. I think i have a crush" Elena said side-eyeing Bonnie.

"Elena, honey, i think almost everyone knows that you have a crush on Stefan, it's not a secret anymore. It never was." Bonnie replied while smiling at Elena.

"I don't care about others, i just hope he doesn't know but at the same time i kinda do.. you know, hope that he does, ugh what am i gonna do if he does, do you know how one can go underground because i really want to! god! and, you know during lectures whenever i try to look at him i find him already looking at me and that makes my heart, eyes, my soul jump so hard i end up hitting my knee to the desk and then everyone's eyes hover on me and it's so embarrassing because he still doesn't look away. He's so charming, so fucking hot. God took his time making Stefan because he looks so heavenly i could DIE!", Elena ranted while to Bonnie only to see her looking at her too, with a 'girl-you're-so-in-love' expression which made Elena blush super hard.

After reaching Elena's house, bonnie changed into her suitable swim suit and covered it up with a jacket and some trousers while Elena quickly changed into her comfortable-after school clothes and wished Bonnie goodbye.

~

Stefan, the new guy in Mystic Falls, on the other hand, was not very humanly, a few might say. He was a vampire, an old one but that was something he had no intention of letting the world know, let alone Elena or the town. He wanted to be, to look, and present himself as much of a human as possible which was about to get very tough when he received a letter from his brother, the one Stefan wanted to stay as far away as possible because only he knew the havoc he'd wreak as soon as he'd step into his life, his fake-new life.

In that letter, was written,
"Hello my dearest younger brother! How have you been? How i have missed you so much, you bloodsucker"

'He had the audacity to add a smiley after that statement', said stefan to himself.

"I am so full of excitement while writing this letter to let you know that I'm gonna be visiting you! YAY! super soon! Oh how i wish i was there to watch your face getting so annoyed and angry and that scowl on it, but I'm gonna miss it. Anyway, if you want you could reply or even if you don't, I'm pretty sure the hug after we meet will be enough for me. See ya, baby bro!" And with that the letter ended.

Like his brother said, the scowl was present on Stefan's face but he tried to calm himself down, or at least he thought he could.

Damon Salvatore was a prick. Dashingly hot, full of charms, Cold, but in a hot way that would make you doubt the functioning of a heater, but with that he was an asshole, a hot one, but an asshole nonetheless. Stefan and Damon were inseparable at one point in their life, but certain situations, circumstances like becoming a victim of vampirism, it deflected their bond completely. And although, Stefan did SOMETIMES wish to have it back the same way, Damon on the other hand was out there on his way, all the damn time, thinking about ways he could make Stefan's life as miserable as he could.

Stefan had given up on his motive of making Damon a good human being the day Damon did the one thing, he definitely shouldn't have. The one thing which broke Stefan from the core of his heart. The thing which was the biggest reason for the way they are now, for the way their relationship had changed. And not for the good, if i may add.

Stefan wasn't able to forgive Damon and Damon had no intention of asking Stefan for his forgiveness. Although, both of them missed the brother's bond they had since birth, One wasn't able to forget all the things his elder brother did, and one wasn't able to feel anything, because of the switch. Damon turned his humanity off as soon as the incident with Stefan happened and he hasn't been the same since. Some might even say he's become unrecognizable and evil, as bad as it can get but that still made no difference to Stefan and he had started to hate his brother, even more than he hated his parents.

Just as Stefan was about to go and have his meal, he got a text from an unknown number. There was nothing mentioned there but just one single sentence, which made hin stare at the phone a little longer than one normally does.

Unknown number: Missed me, hottie?

Stefan: I'm sorry, who's this?

Unknown number: I might've changed my number stef, but my feelings for you are still very much the same *a wink emoji* Don't tell me you've forgotten your biggest fan and your favorite doppelgänger *a shocked face emoji*

Stefan: Katherine Pierce.

Kath: The one and only! Good job, So proud of you! get ready for all the kisses you're about to get when i reach there <3

Stefan: No.. you're not coming here! Things are already complicated enough, i don't want any more complications.

Kath: As if that has ever stopped me *a kiss emoji* See ya, my love!

Stefan still kept staring at the phone, with a bunch of emojis, which mostly included: shocked, surprised and he wouldn't agree with this at all but also happy that he'll be seeing her again, after all those years. He'll be seeing his first love.

~
JDJDJSJDJJDJDJDJSJ WHAAATTT YOU MEAN TO TELL ME I'VE FINALLY UPLOADED THE NEXT CHAPTER???? OF THE SAME BOOK I'VE ABANDONED FOR ALMOST A YEAR💀 LMAO YOU GUYS I'M SO SORRY AND I'LL TRY TO COMPLETE IT THIS TIME, I'LL TRY MY BEST! Please don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Save this story THANK YOU! love you guys, always and forever!! <333