Self Belief

*
Dario's POV*
"Yow Jade" I violently shaked her body awaking her from her deep slumber. I did say one way or another I was going to get what I wanted. I know Jade was a deep sleeper and speak/does nonsense in her sleep. She would willingly sign over all her belongings just to go back to sleep. "Jade bredda" I shook and called for the second time being successful this time as I heard a slight "mhmm". "Open yuh tablet fimi  please" I held the device she was substituting for her broken phone in my outstretched hand. She complied, turned her back and in about five seconds she was knocked right back out. I quickly entered WhatsApp and started to scroll. Bingo, I saw exactly what I was looking for. I sent the number that matched the dp to myself, deleted the message locked back the tablet and went on my way before Jade was fully awake and could recall all of what just occurred. I texted the number right after storing it to my IPhone 8+ anxiously waiting for a reply.

*Tianna's POV*
Waking up from my peaceful slumber I stretched my hands out feeling around my newly credited mattress for my phone. I breathed a sigh of relief when I finally found it under my pillows. Touching the home button of the space grey iPhone 6 that was clothed with a indigo and lavender case, I squinted my eyes adjusting to the brightness. I simply scrolled seeing the names of all the persons who texted me. Blah blah nothing interesting nobody of major importance blah blah blah. Nothing from Byron which kinda made me sad. Even though I try to convince myself daily I was over the situation I really wasn't. I know, stupid, yamhead everything and everybody.
Yuh never have no father so me understand. I laughed at my inner thoughts because why would that be the first thing to come to my mind? I swear sometimes I crack myself up. My eyes caught an unsaved number and I hurriedly opened the phone to see who it was. There was a quote on the dp instead of the picture of a person and instead of an actual name WhatsApp showed me "Rich lifestyle". So stupid I thought to myself.
"Hey" the message read. Not wanting to be rude, I simply typed "hello who is this" and locked back the phone screen. I hopped out of bed heading straight to the bathroom to relieve my bladder. After doing the necessary, I washed my face with my cerave foaming cleanser and brushed my teeth, all this time making a mental note that I wanted to change it to the Cerave Renewing SA face wash and praying to the heavens that I remember to add it to my amazon cart to check it out with my next order. Drying my face and hands I headed back to my room when I heard the vibration of my phone. I hurriedly took it up just in case it was Byron texting me saying he wanted things to be right between us and it was all a prank, the other girl wasn't pregnant.
Yk me sick a yuh dutty behaviour though idiot gyal. I'm joking, I'm joking. I realized it was the same unknown number. "A Jade friend" the message read. I replied asking how he got my number to which he totally ignored starting a whole different conversation. I wasn't quite interested because I still had delusions of my ex and I getting back together even though I know I wouldn't take him back, not in my rightful mind, not now not ever. Stepmother role anuh fimi me love. Me glad yuh know sistaw gyal my inner thoughts boosted me.
I replied with a simple "oh" and continued with my daily chores.
Nuh know wa him a come text me fa, me look like me want no man fe come disturb me healing process?