Stars - 🎸/🔥

You and Tom have been a couple for 5 years now, everyone knows and supports you both. But you both have a secret... you both are anonymous pornstars.

In every video, you both have on masks so your face won't be shown. Currently, you both are the #1 stars on pornhub, with over 10M followers.

Today was another day you were going to film. Tom got the room ready while you put on your lingerie and mask.

YOUR POV

I walk out of the bathroom with my tight, short lingerie that show my perky breasts.

Tom turns around and smirks at me, he walks over and kisses my lips

Tom turns around and smirks at me, he walks over and kisses my lips. "Hey beautiful" I smile and kiss him once more "hey handsome ."

Tom smirks and leads me over to the bed, I lay down on the bed; he grabs his camera and starts recording.

SMUT

Tom runs his hand over my curves, tracing out my body. His hand makes its way up to my bra and slips a breast out, massaging it with his hand.

I let out a low moan as he rolls my nipple in between his fingers, pinching them slightly.

He moves his hand to my other breast, removing it from the bra. He hands the camera to me and starts to suck on my breast, rolling the other one with his fingers.

I let out soft moans as he plays with my breasts. After a minute, he removes himself from my breast and kisses down my stomach, meeting up with my panty. He kisses my clit through my panties, making my hips buckle. Tom let's out a low chuckle as he moves my panties to the side.

He grabs the camera from me, showing the camera my bare pussy. Tom moves his hand and starts to rub my clit, showing the camera every little move.

Tom enters two fingers into me, making me moan loudly. Tom chuckles once more and speeds up his pace; I squirm under his touch, moaning loudly.

"Fuck I'm close!" I moan. I feel my orgasm approach but soon come to an halt as Tom removes his fingers.

"Not yet baby..." Tom sucks on his fingers, tasting me. "You taste s'good" Tom kisses my lips.

Tom slowly stands up, at the end of the bed. I scoot down to the end of the bed and sit down. I slowly take off his boxers, his large erection springing out at me.

I pump the base twice before sucking on the tip, Tom throws his head back in pleasure, bucking his hips forward.

After a bit of teasing, I take him whole, sucking harshly on his length. "Fuck! You're so fucking good at this.." Tom moans lowly.

I smirk and start to suck faster, bopping my head up and down on his large manhood. I move a hand and massage his balls, Tom grunts in pleasure, throwing his head back.

"Fuck I'm going to cum..." Tom whispers. I start to suck him harder, massaging his balls faster.

Tom moans loudly as he fills my mouth with his seed. I pull off with a pop and swallow his semen.

"You dirty little whore... did you enjoy that? Huh? Sucking my large dick?" Tom grips onto my hair, I moan in pain and nod.

"Yeah you do? Now be a good little slut and get on all fours" Tom demands. I quickly listen and crawl onto the bed, getting on all fours.

I feel the bed dip behind me as Tom crawls on the bed as well. I let out a little yelp as I feel a harsh sting on my ass.

Tom quickly pulls off my panties, leaving them on my thighs. Tom lines himself up to my entrance, rubbing his tip up and down my folds before entering his entire length.

I let out a loud moan as he pounds away at my pussy. Meanwhile, tom makes sure he gets all angles.

I feel a hand slide up my back and to my hair, I let out a loud moan as Tom pulls my head up with my hair.

"You like that? Yeah? You like when I pound your tight pussy?" Tom taunts, thrusting faster. I moan louder. He pulls my hair harder, "answer me" he growls.

"Y-yes! Nmph!" I choke out, tom chuckles. "Good girl." He continues to thrust us hard length in and out of my tight pussy.

after some time

"Can I cum in you my pretty girl?" Tom asks, I nod as he fills me with his seed, I cum soon after him. Tom pulls out and lays down next to me, I pull off his mask and he pulls off his.

"I love you so much y/n" he kisses my lips.
"I love you more Tom.." I dive in for another kiss.

We post the video online and we immediately get tons of views, little did we know the whole world saw our faces...