History Class

Pikachu's POV:

At the end of the day, Pikachu was really tired. He was just about ready to collapse under all of the homework he had. But he had one more class to conquer.

He took a deep breath and walked through the door.

Eevee's POV:

Yes, thought Eevee. I finally discovered a little more about this treasure.

Ok, review it. There's a secret compartment that only the principal can get to. Supposedly it contains the treasure, which is apparently how this school survived a thousand years. And it's how my father is going to live forever.

Alright, one more hour to conquer, thought Eevee.

She walked straight in with no doubt.

Pikachu's POV:

As he found a seat, he examined the teacher. He sure looked ancient. He had a tail that looked like a construction vehicles' (in our world). He was also red and looked rocky. But he also looked like he could control fire.

If he's not a Fire type, I'm going to freak, decided Pikachu.

Just then, the same Pokemon from first hour walked in.

Eevee's POV:

Eevee looked around and saw that same Pokemon from first hour.

Ah, Pikachu, she realized.

She looked around. Everyone had already seen her and ran away. She sighed.

Okay, this is going to be another scenario that's going to be like 1st hour, she told herself. She went over to Pikachu and sat down by him.

Pikachu's POV:

As the same Pokemon sat down, Pikachu blushed, but decided that he was going to make small talk, just to get to know her better.

"Hi," he said.

"Hey," she responded, beginning to unpack.

"So, how's it going?" Pikachu asked.

"Eh, so-so," she replied, not even looking at him.

Alright, before I forget, Pikachu thought.

"Uh . . . " he said softly.

"Yeah?" she asked, now looking at him.

"Ummmm, what's your name?" he blurted out.

The Pokemon looked stunned for a minute. Then she said, "Eevee."

A beautiful name for a beautiful face, thought Pikachu.

Then history class started, and it went by in a blur.

So apparently, the teacher's name was Mr. Groudon, his official type was Ground (Pikachu thought that was ridiculous), and his official classification was The Continent Pokemon. Then they just played "Get to Know Your Classmates", but most of the time was just people sniggering about Eevee being with Pikachu.

What's wrong with them? Pikachu asked himself. Surely there was nothing wrong with Eevee. Right?

Then the bell rang, and it was time to go home.