Recovery

I couldn't stand it anymore. I broke down, and started crying. Drake picked me up, and placed me gently on the bed. He left after that. I was alone. Crying by myself. I didn't usually cry, honestly, this was maybe the second time I'd cried, not counting when I was a baby, or I was seriously injured.

Over the next few weeks, I stayed locked up in my room, and only left when I was hungry. My arm hurt like hell, and I just wanted to be alone. The third week of my breakdown, Alice knocked on the door. "Raven, Draco asked me to come check on your arm." I nodded at her and she turned on the light. I hissed at the light, and she just rolled her eyes. "Vampire." Alice checked over my arm, and re-wrapped the bandages. "Drake is really worried about you," Alice said quietly. "He's hardly eaten anything in three weeks. Maybe you should talk to him." I sighed. "Send him in here when you go out, I guess." A few minutes later, Drake came in. "Hey Drake." He was crying a bit, and he looked awful. "What's the matter?" "Nothing." "Don't lie to me Drake." "I'm just worried about you is all." I smiled lightly. Drake had always been there for me when I needed him the most, and I loved him f... Do I love Drake? Feeling started to surround me. Feelings stronger than feelings I had had for Skye. I looked up at Drake, I was causing him so much pain. How could I not notice? "Drake, I'm sorry. This must be so hard for you." "Raven, it's killing me to see you like this. What can I do to help?" I shrugged, I didn't know that anything would help. "I'll come out later, and we can get to business, okay?" "Yeah, sure. I'll tell everyone else." I smiled at him as he closed the door. I looked down at myself. I was disgusting. I hadn't showered in a week, and I was wearing the same clothes I had been a week ago. I sighed pulled my hair back, making my lips bleed as I lifted my arm, and took another ten minutes to change my shirt. I gave up on looking nice, and took yet another ten minutes changing into a pair of shorts. I came out with blood, and bite marks around my lips. Alice looked up from the stack of books she was looking through, dropped the books, and screamed. "Raven!?!? What happened?" "I was changing clothes, and pulling back my hair, and I was trying to keep from screaming, so I wouldn't worry anyone." Drake came up next to Alice, and stared at me in horror. "You did all that?" I nodded my head, and he told me to sit down on the couch. He came back a few minutes later with a wet rag, and some unknown bottle of something. He gently cleaned the blood off my bottom lip, and opened the bottle of what seemed to be liquid. "This will make those," He pointed to the bite marks on my lips, "Heal faster." He took a dry corner of the rag, and dabbed on the liquid. It didn't hurt, and it made the pain go away. I looked around, Takeo was still here, and Alice, and Draco. This will have to do, this is what I have to work with. I had a plan, and no one was going to like it, but I didn't plan on telling them the plan, until the right time.

We all planned until two in the morning. By the time we were finished, Drake had to carry me to bed, because I was so exhausted. I smiled up at him with a cute sleepy smile, and as he put me down on my bed, he looked at me funny. "What's the matter, Drake?" "Nothing, just thinking." "Oh." I was falling deeply in love with Drake, and I think he knew. I could see him getting closer and closer to my face, but I did nothing to stop it. His lips touched mine, and every pain in the world disappeared. I could actually feel my arm starting to heal. The kiss itself was soft, and long, and sweet. As he lifted up his head, he was bright red. I smiled, and he left in a rush. I was so tired, I didn't think on anything for too long. I heard the door to the Suite open, two pairs of steps walk out, and the door shut. Alice was sleeping on the couch, because she was worried about me, but It was Alice and Draco who left, not Drake.