Chapter two

Thank you so much for the votes I appreciate the support on this story❤️.
Also We Officially have a official cover that I'm obsessed with it I love it so much. Thank you so much to Flxwrites
Liv
I barely registered the thick accent of the voice until I was roughly shoved on the ground, his hard body pressing on me as screams echo throughout the store. The unknown man roughly yanks me up by my arms shoving me under the counter.
"Jesus dude, can you be any rough" I snap rolling my eyes.
"Oh sweetheart trust me I can now shut the fuck up before  they find us".

The word "They" as a plural made me shut my mouth immediately, not knowing who this man could be talking about. My mind starts swirling with a bowl of aniexty not knowing what was happening, so instead I decide to take in the man that saved me rude or not. The first thing that popped out to me was his eyes, they were like a forest green, like a never ending forest that captivates you and brings you away from reality. My gaze sweeps to his dark brown curly hair and his pink lips, sure he was attractive and he sure as fuck probably knew it. He seemed to be pretty tall and muscular as he was able to hold me down pretty hard, voices echoed throughout the shop as I tried to maintain a soft breathing. Minutes pass before I finally heard the footsteps crunch on the floor disappearing no doubt making a mess on the floor. Slowly he lets me go standing up, His height standing at 6 foot give or take as he stared down at me still on the ground. "You can get up now Dumbass" he teases me as I slap away his hand flipping him off as I slowly stand noticing the store was in fact destroyed and we were the only ones here. Huffing in annoyance knowing I would be the one to clean all these up I look up at my savior. "What's your name" I ask him peering at him, his lips quirk up in a smirk bringing out his dimples, " why would I tell you darling" He cockily says.
"Don't tell me" I said starting to sort through the mess, where the hell was Harley and Raven were. I felt him behind me.
" I know a lot about you Liv" He says lowly making me pause What the fuck, turning around I just stare at him blinkly not wanting to give my emotions away.
" this town isn't that big for you to not know who I am, you are most likely a stalking regular that I never see" I point out to him walking around to grab a box huffing as a strand of hair gets in my face.
"Please, I don't stalk anyone Olivia we have met before" He says to me. Taking a deep breathe I take in his words. Trying to wrap around my brain as of when I met him but coming with no results. Turning around I scan his face trying to refresh my memory, "your full of shit, you know that I wouldn't forget a arrogant ass like yourself" I snap at him willing him to just leave, He clicks his tongue at my tone.
"That tone could get you in so much trouble Doll, tones like that can get you fucked hard and not being able to walk" He threatens cornering me. I blink hard at him not expecting his hard tone even if I did bring it on myself.
"I think you should leave" I say looking away from his eyes looking at the ground.
"Shit sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" he says backpedaling, " I'm so used to talking to someone I used to be with".
"Please, you don't even know what consent is, you're in my space" I say pushing on him as he pushes off of me. Hurt flashes in his eyes as he grasps my chin lightly, "Liv that's one thing I stand by is consent it's the most important thing" He says sincerely. I nod lightly taken back with his soft tone, "let me take you on date and prove to you that the asshole left the room" He says
"Okay, but I pick where and the date and time" I say as he nods.
**************
Hey loves sorry for the delay I have been dealing with some personal life and mental health issues so here's a longer chapter I'm hoping to get back on a consistent schedule I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter also follow me on Twitter:AuthorDahlia19, Tik Tok: Author_Dahlia and insta: Author_Dahlia also keep a look out for my upcoming novel Awake that's also coming out soon 🫶🏻