Roxxie

Stand up stand up, first thoughts are nothing. Stand up stand up, let us be accepting

Because love is love. Let the mourning dove fly high. Curse your love and make you cry. They will shake your body really fast, making the impact last. Their strength will make you feel less strong and their words will make you fall.

Emotions can be a beautiful thing, it's when your lifting somebody's head out of water when they are about to drown, holding their hand through hard times, handing them a tissue when the tears are falling. A smile or a helping hand is all it takes to show them that you are there.

My advice to you is to simply 'Don't let them in'. Your heart will begin to heal, your eyes will embrace the light, and your soul will feel the warmth. Do not let them make you believe in nothing, feel the beat of you heart and look towards the stars. You can be your own saviour; you are someone wonderful, someone beautiful.

The falling of a tear, the buckle of the knees, loneliness surrounding our heart, our lungs exhaling self-confidence breath by breath. Our eyes sink deeper, our hearts grow weaker, and our tears fall heavier. People, help the people. Theirs no one I'd rather be then me.

No stop right there and take a breathe.

The air is cold and this is the greatest dream of my life.

Stand up stand up, first thoughts are nothing

Stand up stand up, let us be accepting

Because love is love. Let the mourning dove fly high.

Stand up stand up, and take my hand tonight.

First in love, feeling like I'm stuck

Take your time, take your life back.

First thoughts so stand up

Don't back down so stand up

Your long gone but your legacy will live on. No First Thoughts. No First Thoughts

When fire stirs, smoke consumes, it's only a matter of time before someone gets burned

And I know your all thinking, why the hell is this song called "Roxxie" Well it's because this song means a lot to her, and she writes most of the songs (except our personal songs like this!) so she has decided that this is her song! Or some of it? She was just brainstorming lyrics!!!!!