Chap 20

Akira:"uh how do i put this? I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT POSTING😭"
this chap is not related to any of the previous chapters, so yeah thats all i guess?

Y/N POV

-me and my new friend nichen but i call her by ni-chan or chen that aside me and chen were at a cafe talking shit about our co-workers then after the both of me and chen finished our cups of coffee we paid and left and headed to the plex while we continued to talk shit about our co-workers then few minutes later we were back at the plex, it has been about 2 or 3 months ever since we went back here...ngl i kinda missed it then me and chen walked it and the air and the vibe of the place gave me memories from then, as we headed to our lockers to get our check list for the day,we bumped into Freddy and i looked at him and smiled then spoke [Y/n:"hey fred how are ya?"] *i asked him* *then he looked down at me and smiled* [Freddy:"im doin good superstar!, how bout you?"] *he replied* [Y/n:"same here and i missed you..."] *i mumbled the i missed you part"* then *Freddy chuckles* Freddy:*blushes then looks away* [Freddy:"I-I missed you too superstar..] *Freddy replied* then chen looked at me and freddy Chen:*smirks and nudges my shoulder while she winks at me* Y/n:*blushes as i know what she means then looks at freddy*. [Y/n:"yeah...uhm...thanks..um...we better get going....thanks again fred"] *I replied before walking away towards the lockers*

-At the locker room-

(Still Y/N POV)

-me and chen arrived at the locker rooms and we took our check list and saw we only got to do 3 to 4 things then we both smiled at each other and then we went our separate ways

{Later on}

-as i finished one of the tasks i looked around and saw a broken and rusty blue bunny with a quite nice design animatronic
I looked at it and knew i had to fix this animatronic,and i managed to then as i turned it on, it looked at me and looked around
[ Glamrock Bonnie:"uhm where am i?"] the animatronic asked and i replied [Y/n:"at the pizza plex"] and the animatronic looked around again then sat up [Glamrock Bonnie:"are ya sure..?"] said the animatronic unsure to believe me [Y/n:"yes, this is just the basement"] *i replied* [Glamrock bonnie:"uhm
Okay..?, how long have i been here?"] the animatronic asked [Y/n:"im not sure..."] *i replied*  [Glamrock bonnie:" and oh! Im
Glamrock bonnie but u can call be Bun-bun or Bonnie"] *Bonnie replied?* *i nod* [Y/n:oh um okay,please follow me..."] *i replied as i removed all the wires around bonnie*

Aki/Akira:"short chap once again, i apologize and that will be all for this chap byeeee!"

Word count

512 words