Chapter 3

Sam's POV

"Can you please tell me that they didn't,... You didn't do it did u?" The girl asked.

"T-they did, but I swear to god it wasn't me. How can it? It was just a giant hunch, a dream. I just... Rolled with what I thought would come. I am as confused as you are Livie." I said. As I was talking I heard foot steps but they stopped when I finished. Me and Livie were both facing outside so we didn't know who was listening.

"Sorry," Livie said. I turned around and saw Martyn. I froze.

"P-please tell me you didn't over hear?" I asked, holding my breathe. He just stood there, mouth agap.

"Tell me, did you over here?" I asked him, with slight anger in my voice. It felt like I was the one who did it due to my action. But I didn't.

"Y-yes, but. I would like to know more." Martyn said. I paced the floor very nervous, excited, yet shocked. I am a fan of the yogscast and area 11. I am also over obsessed with shrunken, shrunked, or people who are like the size of dolls, or borrowers. Gosh that was hard to explain.

"More, more, more. How do I say more with what I just said?" I asked slowly, still pacing.

"Don't go Sherlock on us Sam, you only do that when You watched Sherlock." Livie said. Martyn just stood there not knowing what to do. I just noticed the boys weren't with him.

"Where are they? Tell me they aren't alone?" I asked him.

"W-why?" He asked, Stuttering. Livie and I looked at each and booked it towards back stage, Martyn closed behind.

"What, what's going on?" He asked.

"This is more like a look into the future Sam. It's just weird." Livie said as we ran into the room. There was a taby cat trying to eat the three little men.

"Guys!" Martyn shouted. He covered his mouth.

"Help!" Squeaked sparkles*. I went over and grabbed the evil taby and tossed it out the back door.

"Well, I know for sure that this ain't a dream. Very strange that it was first a dream." I said to myself quietly.

"You lads alright?" Martyn asked.

"I think we are good. I don't know about Parv though." Sparkles* said as he pointed to an unconscious Parv.

"He is so adorable, I mean he is even sucking his thumb." I cooed. I began to laugh at what I just said.

"Who is it going to be, Parv or Paul?" Livie asked with a grin.

"Uh, it would soo be Paul." I said.

"What are u two going on about, we got a.... A rap battle to go on." Morgan said.

"By the way, I will explain after. Is that cool?" I asked Martyn.

"Yea." He replied.