Maybe it is you?

"Woah." I exclaimed.
As I see the Beautiful beach of Boracay. It's enchanting as the white sand shine like a sparkling stars on the sky. People are walking around like a super model with their finest and beautiful outfit like those fashion show in America. There are no words can really explain the gladness I could feel inside my heart. I really hope everything turns right as I stay here.

" Excuse me Miss, I already made my reservation here last week" I said to the girl standing on the lobby.

" May I know your name ma'am?" She asked

" Erminia Soledad." I answered

" Okay ma'am please give me a second let me check." she said

After a minute
" Here is your key card Ms. Erminia. Thank you and I hope you enjoy your stay at Blue Waves Hotel and Resort Boracay." She smiled at me sweetly

The only thing I say as response is thank you. I head to my room as I get my key card. I enter the elevator.

" Oh no! I forgot to ask which floor is 240." I muttered

" It's on 5th floor."

I was shocked when the man beside me speak. I slowly turn my head to his direction but he is facing the elevator's door straight.

I'm about to say thank you when the door open and he walks out the elevator without bothering to look at me.

I just press the 5th floor button as the elevator close. After pressing the button I can't help but to think how neat looking and smells good the man who help me a while ago. The blue suit is perfect for his body. His eyes are amusing even though I just see it's side, his lips are thin and his nose are tall. I hope I could see him again and thank him properly.

I arrived in my room finally. I unpacked and fixed my things. After I organized everything I took a warm shower and put on a simple dress and little make up. I plan to go on the sea side and sip a coffee somewhere.

" Wow! The moon is so pretty." I say giggling like a kid.

I sat for a while on the sand watching the dark color of the sea where in the I can see the reflection of the moon that gives some light in my place. It's really beautiful and the sound of the wave calms me. I didn't notice as I feel the moment of peace that the tears from my eyes roll out. I open my eyes and wipe my tears.

A little smile at lips escape " Yes Lord! I know I will always overcome any situation that may come my way because You will help me and never leave me no matter what." I say with full of conviction as I receive the word from the Lord taking away all of my fear.

I just graduated from college, and I am about to take the Licensure Exam for Teachers on March 2024. I just do self review because I am also busy handling my online business and other side hustle. I know I can do it but still there is fear and doubt kicking inside of me that makes me think I can really do it.

I stand and look for a cafe that serves a hot because I already feel cold sitting the beach side. I can hear loud noises from different club as I search for a cafe nearby.

I failed to find one so I decide to go back to the beach side to take a moment to pause and reflect again. However as I walk to where I sit before I hear a familiar song

" Spirit lead me where my trust
is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet
could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Saviour."

I realized I'm singing along with the same song I hearing right so I follow the sound of the acoustic guitar and I found a man sitting and facing the waves of the sea.