𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐲 ༄

On the first day of school, Daren sat lost in his thoughts. Then, a young man walked in - his eyes locked onto Daren, as if admiring the depths of his soul. Time slowed as their gazes intertwined, and Daren's heart beat faster. The moment lingered, leaving a mark on his heart that would set in motion a tale of intertwining destinies filled with love and passion.

"Hey, my name is Jake, you?"

"H-hi, ...I'm Daren"

"Nice to meet you, Daren" Jake says, a sweet smile etched on his face.

*the bell rings*

After class, Daren and Jake walked to lunch together. They talked about their families, their interests, and their hopes for the future. Daren felt like he could talk to Jake about anything.

After lunch, they walked to the library together. Daren wanted to show Jake his favorite book. They found a quiet spot in the library and sat down.

Daren handed Jake the book. "This is my favorite book," he said. "It's about two boys who fall in love."

Jake smiled. "That sounds interesting," he said. "I'll have to read it sometime."

They continued to talk and laugh for the rest of the afternoon. Daren felt like he was floating on air. He was so happy to have Jake in his life.

As the sun began to set, Daren and Jake walked back to their classrooms. They said goodbye, and Daren promised to call Jake that night.

Daren walked home from school with a smile on his face. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. He had met Jake, and his life had been turned upside down.

He knew that he was falling in love with Jake, but he was afraid to admit it. He didn't want to ruin their friendship. But he also couldn't keep his feelings bottled up inside forever.

Daren decided to wait until the time was right to tell Jake how he felt. But for now, he was content to simply be Jake's friend

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘....

"Hey, Good morning"

"Ahh Good morning, how was the book ? Did you read it?"

Daren asked and as his eyes sparkles waiting for Jake to answer

"Mmmm it was good ,yeah it was really interesting"

Jake answered

"O-oh...t-that's good to hear"

Daren felt sad and disappointed after not hearing what he was expecting from the boy that he fell in love with.

Days went by and Daren started to avoid Jake because he feels that he will never feel the same way for him.

Jake notice this and he wanted to confront Daren about it.

After school Jake catched up to Daren but he couldn't hear him calling his name because of the loud music Daren's playing on his ear buds.

*Jake grabbed Daren on the arm*

Daren : W-w-what are you doing????

Jake : The same question goes to you , What are you doing? You think I won't notice that you've been avoiding me the whole week???

Daren : P-please stop....

Jake : Have I done something wrong ? Please answer me

Daren : .....

Jake : I was really looking forward to be friends with you but I guess that won't work

Jake released Daren's arm and he was about to leave , while he was walking away Daren screamed....

"𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔"

Jake's eyes widened and looked back at Daren

Jake : W-what did you just say ???

Daren : From the moment our eyes met i couldn't help but feel love for you, I will forever cherish the short moment that we have spent together and the laughs we've shared.

Jake was speechless

Daren : But I know well enough that you will never feel the same way for me because you found that book stupid !!!

Jake held Daren once more and gave him a kiss, Daren gave a kiss back and both shared an embrace

"Daren , the book was not stupid, it was the funniest, romantic story I've ever read. " Jake said while holding Daren on the waist.

*Daren blushed*

Daren : y-you do ???

Jake : I'm sorry couldn't tell how I really felt about it , I was just afraid that you might see how I truly feel for you...and that you might leave me....
Daren I want you to be by side...I love you...

Daren : "𝑰-𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐...."

𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝..... ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ