Reward🍋 |Japanese Empire x fem! bodyguard!reader

My first countryhuman fanfic EE for no reason I'm excited so LETS GOOO. Anyways this contains:
Lime (duh)
A slight scene of fighting
Impregnation
Mentions of the Japanese Empire

If you're uncomfortable with this, please skip. If you have any requests, don't be afraid to leave them in he comments!

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last name
J.E. = Japanese Empire
(F/U) = favourite underwear.
___________________________

Summary/past
You, (Y/N) (L/N), we're the bodyguard of Japan, the neko boy, and son of Japanese empire. Japan and you started out as best friends, and you always were protective of him, as well as you were older. You were looking for a job, and soon enough Japan said that his father was looking for volunteers to be Japan's bodyguard, since the last one died. You accepted it and you started quickly, since J.E. already met you and knew how protective you could be of Japan. And, without Japan knowing, you and his father had something... special. You weren't sure if he liked you or not, since he sometimes gave mixed signals, but what you and him were was far from a normal boss and worker or friends.

Present time
You were walking next to Japan, wearing a black suit, a white blouse, black pants and a pair of sunglasses. Japan and you were shopping, since he wanted new pairs of clothes and some shoes. You 2 walked into a shoe shop, Japan practically dragging you along, chuckling. You, giggling at his playful behaviour, let him lead you. He let go of your hand and walked up to a pair of sneakers.

//TIME SKIP bc I'm lazy\\

You and Japan finished shopping, now the both of you carrying his bags. Japan rambled on and on about stuff, and you once in a while joined in. You've always been a good listener.

You 2 walked past an dark alleyway, and a wave of unsettling feelings washed over you. "Hey, Japy." You said, stopping dead in your track and staring into the alleyway. "Hm?" He stopped a few metres away, looking back at you. "Lets go skateboarding tomorrow. Ok?" You said, slowly walking forward while your gaze remained locked into the alleyway.

Japan's face went paler than it was if that was even possible. The sentences you just said was an secret code word for danger, depending on how the sentence ends. In this case, it was: "someone's following us."

"Well, let's go. My arms are getting weary." Japan quickly said, walking ahead. You followed him again, your steps getting quicker and quicker, as if a predator was following you. Than, an alleyway later, Japan got grabbed and pulled harshly into the next alleyway by a strange person.

Your eyes widened with fear and protectiveness, dropping the bags and rushing into the alley.

There, Japan was pinned to the brick wall by a hooded someone. A blade was pressed against his neck by the hooded person. "Hey!" You rushed towards the 2 and tackled the guy to the ground before he could break a hair of Japan. The guy grunted and fought back, trying to strangle you, but failed to do so since you had the upper hand. "Japan, call the cops!" You grunted, struggling to hold the person down.

As quick as possible, Japan called 911. Quickly, he ran out the alley, retrieving the bags of clothes and shoes you guys bought before anyone could steal them.

A few minutes later, the guy was exhausted from trying and gave up. At the same moment the cops arrived.

"You did a great job missy, if you weren't there, who knows what could've happened." One of the 2 police officers patted your shoulder. As a thank you, you gracefully nodded your head. With that, the cops left. Japan gave you a few bags again to carry.

15 minutes later, the both of you arrived at Japan's house. Excited and still a little panicked, Japan rushed to his father, telling him about your heroic deed.