the garage

*******So I logged in and I normally just read and I decided to look at my old stories for some reason and omg lol so much of this is a hot mess so imma edit it and republish it. 98% of this is trash. I apologize for ever posting this in this condition.*******

Yo Kat, I'm going out of town this weekend you sure  you
, could watch the shop for me? Yeah no problem I got you, I planned to kick it here anyway, all my fams leaving too, they're going on a short vacation, I them I had work any way, I said.
OK, just wanna let you know, he said giving me the keys. I'm leaving tomorrow evening .Be careful kid, I'll see you tomorrow, he said patting my back and leaving. OK, I said. I closed and locked up the shop, as I was walking out I noticed a 1977 Chevrolet Camaro. Hmm, Jerry must've parked it there, I'll get to that tomorrow evening or Saturday morning. Trina! My best friend Josh said. Hey babe, I said as he pulled me into him by my waist and kissed me on the hood of his car. You know your always kissing me like we're in a relationship, I said. Cause your hot, he said. Are you and Trent together? He asked. No, he acts like we are, I've reminded him plenty of times we're not, I said. I don't want him, I added. Well who do you want? He asked. You, I said. Trina your always complaining on how I'm hitting you, he said as we got in the car. Well you hit me a lot and threaten to rape me but I still like you, no matter how much you threaten me and kick my ass, I said. So if I were to beat your ass with this stick would you still like me? He asked. I shook my head no, and he cranked his car. Your so adorable, he said. Your so crazy, I said. What did you call me? He asked pulling over and looking at me clearly pissed. I- before I could finish he was squeezing my thigh. I whimpered and cried. Please, please let go, your hurting me, I don't think your crazy I'm sorry I begged crying. Then he let go and walked out sat on the hood of his car and smoked a cigarette few minutes later, he came back as I tried to stop crying. Babygirl, I'm sorry, I just don't know what it was, he said. I know you were only joking, he said. He pulled me onto his lap facing him and he kissed me again. Why are you always kissing me? I asked. I'm addicted to you, he said. But people are suspecting we're going out, I said. Well I don't wanna go out with you, I don't wanna do that again, he said. OK, I said. He kissed my lips again. Then he rubbed my leg. I hope I didn't scratch it, he said. I don't think so, I said. We'll see when we get to my house, he said. Your house? I thought you were taking me home! I said. No, your coming home with me, he said turning the car on again.Josh your bipolar and I'm bipolar I don't think we're gonna be able to get along for more than an hour, I said. Yeah we are, he said turning down the street. That means I'm not gonna talk to you, that's the only way we'll get along for a whole night, I said. I'm bringing you home with me so I can talk to you and make sure your safe since all of your family is on vacation, he said. Well I'm planning to work this weekend at the garage with Jerry cause Kevin left this weekend too, I said. Well I'm gonna make you late for work tomorrow, he said. Josh if you make me late, I said. Then he turned into the driveway. "If I make you late your not gonna do anything about it. Clear." It wasn't that I was afraid of Josh. It's just that for some reason I like to listen to him even if he is crazy and acts very quickly on things because he most of the time actually keeps me safe. Fine, I said getting out of the car. He opened the door and let me walk through first. Then he came in behind me. We walked directly upstairs to his room. Then he slapped my butt. Ow, I yelped. Your so cute, he said. Once we got in his room he hugged me from behind. I'm gonna take a shower, I said. I showered, came back out put on my under clothes one of his shorts and a pair of short shorts. I sat down on his bed and he came in with wet hair. Why's your hair wet? I asked. I showered in the other bathroom, he said. I was going to just jump in the shower with you, but I know you'd be afraid, he said with a smirk. Yeah, I said. "I don't know why, it's clear you've got a body to make a choir sing "he said. Thanks. He got on his knees in front of me and looked at my thigh where he squeezed it at. He made me jump a little, I'm sorry, he said kissing it and squeezing it gently making me whimper in pleasure a little. I had never done anything sexual before, and this was about to give me a whole orgasm. He smirked and moved it in closer. Nope! I said kicking his hand away. He groaned. I'm not gonna have sex with you, or anyone, I'm 15 and your 18, I'm underage, and I don't wanna smash till I'm married. Clear? I asked. Crystal, he replied. Can I at least kiss you? He asked. I nodded my head. He attacked my neck with kisses and made my breathing get heavy. OK, we could chill out now, I said. He stopped and we watched TV till we fell asleep.