Foreword: Robert Wade Nash

Robert Wade "Bobby" Nash

After the catastrophe he experienced in Minnesota and a few long months of rehabilitation, he decided to take his friend's advice and return to work to somehow "compensate" with the universe for the lives he owed.

Thus, armed with courage, he entered the office of the deputy fire chief; Phil Evans to request his reinstatement.

Bobby knocked on the door, opened it halfway, and stuck his head in.
-May i pass?-

Evans was sitting in his office chair filling out some reports. When he heard Nash's voice, he dropped his pen and slightly moved the papers away.
-Come in-

Bobby entered, closing the door behind him and sat in one of the 2 chairs in front of Evans' desk.

-I'm ready-

-Ready for what?-

-For my come back, i'm ready-

-list...-

-No sir, You listen to me, I'm ready to get back to the streets, I... I have to repair all the damage I've done and I can't do it behind a table-

-And I don't deny it, Bobby, I don't deny that you're ready, I know- He paused briefly and continued.
-But those boys, Bobby... they're not, they won't be able to trust you like they did before, they'll take a while to regain trust, and just if they forget.

-Well, relocate me, I don't care where, but I need to come back Phil, I need it-

Evans had anticipated Bobby's return since he began attending to those church meetings, he knew, if Bobby returned it wouldn't be in St. Paul and he heard about a department in Los Angeles, California that needed a captain who last more than a couple of weeks, and he knew Bobby could be that captain.

-¿Do you like California?-

-¿California?-

And so the next week Bobby found himself on a plane from St.Paul, Minnesota to Los Angeles, California.

During the flight, Bobby's head was full of thoughts about the new department: What would his new coworkers be like? What would California be like? Maybe he shouldn't go back to the streets...
Be that as it may, now he would have to adapt to the new department

WARNING

From here and in order not to lengthen the prologue too much I will give a brief summary of what happens upon arrival:
Exactly the same as in the serie but with the difference that here the captain is 26 years younger, Chimney and Hen are not going to appear yet, despite the fact that this is gonna be worse for the character developement than the one we have seen in 118, they will appear more forward and with Captain Bobby Nash on charge, after the events at Guillermo's pizzeria Bobby meets Athena, who in this AU would already have a 3-year-old daughter (May Grant) and would already be divorced, just like in the series they would fall in love and they would marry in the same way but with the variants already mentioned.

You can leave any suggestions you have in the comments, the Spanish version is in my profile.