第18集 (结局): The Dilemma is Over, The Face is Fake And The Love is True

《困局落幕,颜假情真》
~ Shi Qi's sister refuses to acknowledge being her sister as she resents and loathes her existence. Due to Shi Qi's illness, she had been sold as a thin horse a rich businessman's plaything and she'd swapped faces with Shen Qin so she could start over. She also points out that if it wasn't for her, how could she have married Xiao Ha Sheng.

Xiao Han Sheng tell Shi Qi's sister that Prince Ning should go to the palace and explain everything so he might have a chance of living, she angrily rejects his advice. After she returns to Prince Ning and tries to convince him of this but he's obsessed with finding the baby locket he bought for Shi Qi. She tries to slap some sense into him but he won't enter the palace as he knows he'd never see Shi Qi again then.

Prince Ning tries to kidnap Shi Qi but he doesn't get far as Xiao Han Sheng and his soldiers are in the way. Prince Ning keeps Shi Qi hostage with a knife at her neck, even as Xiao Han Sheng has an arrow nocked and aimed for his throat. Shi Qi moves to block his path as she remembers how deadly accurate he is and tells him to wait so he's forced to stand down.

She then softly tells Prince Ning to say what he wants to say. He asks about her preferences and then if she ever loved him even for a moment. She tenderly looks over at Xiao Han Sheng and say no. Prince Ning laughs sadly at this, when she tells him to go to the palace and tell them what happened, he says he won't and he knows for sure the she's not Shen Qin as she doesn't know him at all. Then he pushes her away from him and then stabs himself in the abdomen with the knife. He dies saying Shi Qi's name. Her sister arrives to see him dead on the ground and then to Shi Qi's horror, she also kills herself. She dies with her bloodied hand linked with Prince Ning's, Shi Qi sobs in devastation.

One Year Later. Baby Fu Bao is here and being taken care of by our military advisor, who fails at it. Fu Ling has to take the crying baby away from him. Our family of three are at the night market. While Xiao Han Sheng leaves to gets candied hawthorns, it starts snowing, mother and daughter play in it. A woman runs by and bumps her umbrella into Shi Qi's. With tears in her eyes, she just watches the couple leave. When Xiao Han Sheng returns with the candied hawthorns but he doesn't know what she's looking at. But Shi Qi asked Han Sheng "In this world, are there really people with the same faces".