第22集 (结局): It's The World of Fireworks

《是那烟火人间》
~ Tang Qian Yue woke up from her sleep and saw that it was already bright. She quickly got up and dressed up. Si Si went into the room to find Tang Qian Yue and Chang Feng followed behind. She complained that Si Si was as energetic as Bao Zhu. Tang Qian Yue felt like this It's good, after all, in her eyes, Bao Zhu is gentle and cute. Kun Qing was worried that there would be something wrong with Ling Chang Jin and Bao Zhu who didn't get up so late, so he put his ear to the door to listen for the sound. Seeing this, He Xi assured Ling Chang Jin and Bao Zhu that there would be no problem and told Kun Qing to leave quickly. Kun Qing looked back as he walked. He Xi was touched and a little funny by his uneasy look, so he told Kun Qing, an unmarried boy, not to worry about things he didn't know.

Bao Zhu slept soundly on the bed. Ling Chang Jin reminded Bao Zhu to go to Tang Qian Yue's house. Then Bao Zhu remembered that today was New Year's Eve, so he quickly got up and threw himself into Ling Chang Jin's arms for a hug. Ling Chang Jin doted on him. He walked towards the dressing table holding the orb. Tang Qian Yue only has one fish. Ke Si Si likes steamed, Bao Zhu likes braised and Ling Chang Jin likes spicy food. This makes Tang Qian Yue not sure what to make that tastes good. Ling Chang Feng knows that Tang Qian Yue likes peppercorns, so he directly makes a decision. Making peppercorns flavor made Tang Qian Yue feel very happy. As soon as Ling Chang Jin came to the door, he was dragged to the kitchen to help by Ling Chang Feng. The two of them studied the scrambled eggs with tomatoes. One thought that the eggs should be put in first and the other thought that the tomatoes should be put in first. Neither of them believed in the other, so Ling Chang Feng asked taking the opportunity, Ling Chang Jin poured the eggs into the pot first. Not to be outdone, Ling Chang Jin also poured the tomatoes in. Neither of them finished the dish, so they went to play cards with Bao Zhu and Tang Qian Yue.

The Tai Wei was alone at home and felt lonely in his heart. Although he insisted that the two traitors Ling Chang Feng and Ling Chang Jin didn't know how to invite him and didn't want to take the initiative to come to their house, he still walked towards their house. When Ling Chang Feng learned that the Tai Wei was coming, he went out to ask the Tai Wei to spend the festival together. The Tai Wei insisted on taking advantage of his words, saying that Ling Chang Jin had made an appointment with him, but Ling Chang Jin was also here, which made the Tai Wei suddenly feel His face was dull. Tang Qian Yue and Bao Zhu took the Tai Wei's arms and asked him to celebrate the festival together. They finally fulfilled the Tai Wei's wish, but the people in this room were either playing mahjong or drinking wine. What happened to the Tai Wei. He couldn't blend in, so he couldn't help but go to Si Si feeling a little frustrated. Unexpectedly, Si Si was so enthusiastic about sword practice with Sang Qi that he didn't want to play top with the Tai Wei at all, which made the Tai Wei even more disappointed.

The New Year's Eve dinner is finally ready and everyone gathers together to eat together. Ling Chang Feng and Tang Qian Yue hope that the country will be peaceful and the people will live long and that everyone can stay together with their loved ones, the Tai Wei smiled a lot tonight. He ran after Si Si and finally experienced the joy of having children and grandchildren around his knees. His face was as smiley as a flower.