風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第24集 (结局)

~ Su Xiao Huan couldn't understand, did Yu Li really intend to exterminate all living beings. Bo Qiu was there to comfort Su Xiao Huan. Currently, Yu Li's magic was unrivaled. Bo Qiu asked Su Xiao Huan if she was willing to sacrifice herself and Su Xiao Huan didn't reply. Bo Qiu said he wouldn't sacrifice himself for life and death every day, except for Su Xiao Huan. Su Xiao Huan mentioned that in this lifetime, she had truly received help from many people and hoped Bo Qiu could help everyone. She said, it would be great if all of this could be frozen forever.

Bo Qiu embraced Su Xiao Huan and took the opportunity to hypnotize her. In truth, Bo Qiu had made a decision. Bo Qiu met Yu Li alone and Yu Li, seeing that Su Xiao Huan hadn't come along, said that Bo Qiu was overestimating himself. However, at that moment, Qian Sui also held a knife against Yu Li. He didn't want Yu Li to turn out this way, but Yu Li said it was all too late.

Qian Sui and Bo Qiu joined forces to try to trap Yu Li. This time, not only Bo Qiu and Qian Sui were involved but also the cooperation of both the demon and human tribes. Yu Li swore that she absolutely couldn't die there and that she wanted to rule the entire world. At that moment, Su Xiao Huan arrived. She wanted to commit suicide but was stopped by Bo Qiu, who controlled time. Bo Qiu walked into Su Xiao Huan and even said he was willing to exchange eternity for that moment. Then, Bo Qiu kissed Su Xiao Huan and they shared a vivid scene. Bo Qiu felt that everything had originated from him and everything would end with him. In the end, Bo Qiu was prepared to go with Yu Li and Yu Li left this way. Bo Qiu was on the verge of death and Su Xiao Huan looked at him. Bo Qiu told Su Xiao Huan that the curse was finally going to be broken and asked her to forget about those petals.

Tears rolled down Su Xiao Huan's eyes and in the last moment, Bo Qiu disappeared. Su Xiao Huan cried out Bo Qiu's name, but there was no longer a Bo Qiu in this world. Due to Bo Qiu's departure, Su Xiao Huan planted many peach blossom trees and everything in her home was related to the petals. Su Xiao Huan prepared to leave this place. Now, Qian Sui had once again become the emperor and he wanted to keep Su Xiao Huan, but Su Xiao Huan's mind was made up.

Now, Su Xiao Huan continued to narrate stories while searching for Bo Qiu, hoping to find him as soon as possible. Every time she saw petals falling, she thought of Bo Qiu. Unexpectedly, Miss Su really saw Bo Qiu again and a smile appeared on Su Xiao Huan's lips.