轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第24集 (结局)

Liu Yue Qing And Pei Xun Reunited (柳月卿裴巡重逢)
~ Liu Yue Qing returned to the ninth year of Yongde again. At this time, Liu Yue Qing wasn't  married yet and was only the daughter of the minister's house. Liu Yue Qing felt like it was a lifetime ago, but she still remembered some memories very clearly. Liu Yue Qing asked the maid next to her what kind of person she wanted to marry in the future. The maid felt that she shouldn't say this nonsense. The master was coming soon and it would be bad if the master heard it.

Pei Xun came over and Liu Yue Qing was very surprised to see Pei Xun. Pei Xun said that he was the newly hired wife of the family, named Mu Qing. Liu Yueqing asked Pei Xun if he wanted to be the emperor. Pei Xun covered Liu Yue Qing's mouth and said that he shouldn't  say such nonsense as he would be beheaded, Liu Yue Qing hugged Pei Xun.

The storyteller was telling stories here and many people asked the young master if he finally recognized his wife. The storyteller said that if you want to know what happened next, please listen to the explanation next time. Many people were offering rewards here and Pei Hao also rewarded him with a piece of gold. The people next to him said that he was paying a private visit incognito and asked him to keep a low profile.

Pei Hao's concubine came over and asked him why he took off her veil when they first met. Pei Hao remembered what he said before that only the beloved can take off the veil, indicating that the secret shouldn't  be revealed. Liu Yue Qing and Pei Xun were also here. They saw snow falling in the sky. Liu Yue Qing caught the snowflakes and was very happy, the two embraced each other affectionately.