王传旭·不要忘记我的爱 第24集 (结局)

Jun Ling Chuan Died To Prove That He Loved Yun Qian Yu
君陵川用死证明爱过云芊羽
Yun Qian Yu walked towards Jun Ling Chuan. After the two came together, Jun Ling Chuan held her behind him. Mu Jin asked the archers who had been ambushing the city wall to release arrows quickly. After a while, Yun Haotian was shot and killed. Everyone was wiped out, leaving only Yun Haotian who was captured. Jun Ling Chuan told Yun Qian Yu not to worry that everything was over and hugged Yun Qian Yu to comfort him. However, Jun Ling Chuan was too poisoned and spit out blood from his mouth, which made Yun Qian Yu very worried.

When Yun Qian Yu saw that the snake venom Jun Ling Chuan spit out was the same as Yan Chi's, she remembered that the only antidote in the palace had been given to Yan Chi. Unexpectedly, Jun Ling Chuan was willing to give up the only antidote in order to fulfill her wish. The antidote was given to the love rival. At this moment, Jun Ling Chuan also fainted. This made Yun Qian Yu very sad and regretted holding Jun Ling Chuan.

Although Jun Ling Chuan was poisoned, he still said the words I love you with a smile on his face. This made Yun Qian Yu extremely painful, but Yun Haotian thought it was so ridiculous and kept laughing at their feelings from behind. As a result, Yun Qian Yu held Jun Ling Chuan and a trace of blood flowed from the corner of her mouth. A firefly appeared in front of her eyes. It was the same as the firefly that Jun Ling Chuan had given her. Yun Qian Yu knew that it was Jun Ling Chuan's soul.