風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第01集

~ No one knew that the one residing in the palace wasn't the sovereign but a fox demon that consumed the essence of humans. Periodically, officials would offer young women as sacrifices to the fox demon. All the civil and military officials feared the fox demon and loyal ministers and generals tried every means to eliminate it, but none survived.

The fox demon's name was Bo Qiu. If the fox demon sovereign wasn't eliminated, the entire city's people would suffer. At this time, Su Xiao Huan was dressed as a man, narrating the story of the fox demon to everyone. She even offered to help eradicate the fox demon if people were willing to contribute. However, everyone thought Su Xiao Huan was a scammer and left directly.

Su Xiao Huan noticed the snowfall and, at this moment, a man appeared beside her. Upon learning that Su Xiao Huan wanted to eliminate the fox demon, he offered his help. Su Xiao Huan, lacking magical powers, quickly begged for mercy, claiming she knew nothing. She mentioned that her mother used to be a demon hunter but had passed away recently. The man suggested Su Xiao Huan become a maid, assuring her that the fox demon wouldn't harm her. Reluctantly, Su Xiao Huan agreed because she knew too much about the fox demon and the man didn't want to let her go.

After changing into women's clothing, Su Xiao Huan caught the eye of Lord Qian Sui. After he left, Su Xiao Huan overheard the maids saying she would be eaten tomorrow, but she seemed unusually cheerful today. Su Xiao Huan had planned to escape at night, even sticking on talismans, thinking the guards couldn't see her. To her surprise, they drew their swords, scaring Su Xiao Huan, who hastily retreated.

At that moment, Bo Qiu was punishing ministers, believing their failure to find the woman in the portrait was a crime. Suddenly, a guard reported that Lord Qian Sui had found the woman. Meanwhile, Su Xiao Huan was being forcefully bathed by two older maids who seemed intent on scrubbing her skin off.

After being dressed up, Su Xiao Huan was brought to Bo Qiu's residence. The guards at the door were trembling and when Su Xiao Huan wasn't paying attention, they quickly left. Forced to face the situation, Su Xiao Huan knelt down to greet Bo Qiu, fearing she might be eaten. Bo Qiu asked Su Xiao Huan to stand and look at him. Su Xiao Huan dared not meet Bo Qiu's gaze, but Bo Qiu saw her face and wondered if she had really forgotten him.