風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第04集

~ Su Xiao Huan didn't expect that after just one day, Bo Qiu would ask her to warm his bed. Su Xiao Huan was afraid of the icy bed and despite its coldness, she had to help warm it. As a result, Su Xiao Huan took out her good friend, the cute hedgehog Jing Kun, saying that she couldn't sleep without him. Su Xiao Huan planned to wait until Bo Qiu fell asleep to try to obtain his fur.

Su Xiao Huan asked Bo Qiu why he wasn't sleeping. Bo Qiu explained that closing his eyes made him recall events spanning a thousand years. Su Xiao Huan shared that she had a similar dream, witnessing a little girl whose family was killed and she begged for mercy, but the killer didn't listen. Before Su Xiao Huan could finish, Bo Qiu closed his eyes and fell asleep. Thinking her chance had come, Su Xiao Huan not only failed to get the tail fur but also had her hand pressed all night.

Su Xiao Huan felt that obtaining Bo Qiu's tail fur was an extremely difficult task. She even worried that if she didn't succeed, Bo Qiu might eat her. She cleaned for a hundred years while feeling sad. Bo Qiu came over and asked what she was thinking. Su Xiao Huan didn't say but inquired about his eating preferences. Bo Qiu said he liked raw food and opened his mouth toward Su Xiao Huan. Unafraid, she even closed her eyes to let him eat, but Bo Qiu found it uninteresting and stopped teasing her.

Seeing Su Xiao Huan behaving well that day, Bo Qiu said he would grant her one wish. Su Xiao Huan wished to obtain Bo Qiu's fur, but he refused. In that case, Su Xiao Huan asked Bo Qiu to treat her to a hearty meal and he agreed. However, the food wasn't delicious, it was like chewing wax and she even found a hair in it. Su Xiao Huan thought it was the fox demon's fur, making her even happier.

Su Xiao Huan hesitated about whether to give the items to Lord Qian Sui. At that moment, Lord Qian Sui approached and Su Xiao Huan gave him the tail fur. Lord Qian Sui asked her to lure the fox demon into a magical formation, assuring her that there would be no more fox demon after today and he promised to reveal her past after completing the task.

At night, Su Xiao Huan arrived at Bo Qiu's sleeping quarters, seeing him painting. In the painting, there was a woman in the front and a fox in the back. Su Xiao Huan even asked if it was a fox demon eating a maiden, but Bo Qiu said it was the other way around an unexpected revelation that shocked Su Xiao Huan.