風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第08集

~ Su Xiao Huan arrived at Bo Qiu's sleeping chamber, hiding a dagger in her right hand with the intention of killing Bo Qiu. However, Bo Qiu noticed Su Xiao Huan and greeted her. Su Xiao Huan quickly acted very friendly and spoke to Bo Qiu. However, even after returning, Su Xiao Huan continued to feel that Bo Qiu was her enemy and she was determined to kill him.

Bo Qiu deliberately frightened Su Xiao Huan, suggesting that she become a part of his body, causing the dagger in Su Xiao Huan's hand to drop to the ground. Bo Qiu did see the dagger in Su Xiao Huan's hand but didn't directly address it. While Bo Qiu was away, Su Xiao Huan used the symbols on her hand to search for the Earth Scroll. However, Bo Qiu discovered her and Su Xiao Huan quickly denied it. Bo Qiu teased her a bit but didn't press further.

In the garden, Su Xiao Huan tried to kill Bo Qiu again, but Bo Qiu swiftly moved, causing Su Xiao Huan's dagger to stab a beehive. This led to Su Xiao Huan being chased by bees and the assassination attempt failed. Su Xiao Huan then attempted to poison Bo Qiu with a poisoned wine. She intentionally poisoned the wine and sent it to Bo Qiu during the mealtime. However, Bo Qiu insisted that Su Xiao Huan share the meal with him. Su Xiao Huan wanted to refuse but didn't dare.

Bo Qiu deliberately offered wine to Su Xiao Huan, who quickly declined. However, Bo Qiu still drank the wine. Bo Qiu asked Su Xiao Huan if she had poisoned the wine and frightened, she denied it. Bo Qiu drank quite a bit of wine, suddenly felt severe chest pain and Su Xiao Huan pretended to be concerned. Bo Qiu claimed he was poisoned and only Su Xiao Huan's blood could save him. Terrified, Su Xiao Huan thought Bo Qiu was going to drink her blood.

However, Bo Qiu was just playing a trick on Su Xiao Huan. He wasn't poisoned and Su Xiao Huan's plan to poison him was abandoned. Later that night, Su Xiao Huan, taking advantage of Bo Qiu's sleep, tried to use a kitchen knife to kill him. However, she was discovered again and Su Xiao Huan could only explain that she was practicing martial arts. Bo Qiu asked her to demonstrate and Su Xiao Huan reluctantly wielded the knife towards her own head, causing blood to flow from her mouth. Bo Qiu told Su Xiao Huan to leave, before she could react, a dark figure suddenly attacked Su Xiao Huan.