CHAPTER 1 |first day|

Nami woke up to her mom screaming her name ~Nami sighed~ "yes mom" she said. "Nami your late for your first class" ~Nami was shocked~ omg how did I not realise I need to get ready ~Nami changed into a cute pink cardigan dress~ ma im here ~her mom stood in shock~ wow you look so beautiful hunny and the pink brings out your red hair Nami's mom said. Thank you mom but I have to be on time for school bye mom. bye sweetie ~Nami's mom waved at her with a bright smile~

AT THE SCHOOL GATE |by HASUKI_CHAN|
"I guess this is my new school" . Heyy you girl ~Nami looks around to see a girl~ you new? ~asked the girl~ y-yes i am ~the girl walks up to Nami~ im Sanaro ill be your guide ~ Sanaro stands with confident~ h-hi Sanaro im Nami as I said im the new girl ~Nami stand's up with zero confidents~ lets go in ~ said Sanaro~ this is the hall way Nami also this is were the k9 stands ~ said Sanaro ~ w-wow this is huge hallway but may I ask whos k9? ohh the k9 ~said Sanaro~ there the powerful ones in the school a group of 5 boys. w-why didnt they name there self k10. I dont know Nami haha ~said Sanaro~

WHO'S K9 |SPILL THE TEA BY : HASUKI_CHAN|

"So Sanaro whens our first class" Nami said, ~Sanaro looks at her watch~ omg were five minutes late omg we need to go to class ~said Sanaro~ o-oh no were late and it's my first day..... . runn girl ~shouted Sanaro~ ~Sanaro and Nami began to run to there first class untill Nami bumpt into the k9 leader......~