chapter 1 Brittany is miya chinen Big sister

Brittany said Miya were going to be late for school and miya said I'm coming big sister and Brittany grabbed her cell phone and skull backpack and her skateboard and Brittany grabbed her house and Brittany walked her little brother to school and Brittany said have a good day at school and miya said I will big sister. Brittany is skateboarding to high school when she see her crushes and Brittany said good morning cherry and good morning langa and Brittany jumped off of her skateboard and Brittany said langa and cherry I have something to tell the both of you and langa said what do you want to tell us Brittany and Brittany said I'm in love with you both and langa and cherry said were in love with you too Brittany and we both agreed to share you and Brittany said really and langa said yes Brittany and Brittany said ok and are we going to crazy rock tonight for skateboarding and langa and cherry said yes and Brittany are you coming and Brittany said yes I'm coming and I promise to be careful ok and langa and cherry said ok Brittany and Joe said cherry and Brittany and langa we should get to class and Brittany said ok joe and Brittany put her skateboard in her locker. Brittany  and cherry and joe head to their 3 years class and Brittany is sitting next to cherry in class and it lunch time and Brittany is eating lunch with her boyfriend and Brittany is done with her lunch and Brittany is walking back to class when she see her best friend reki crying and Brittany said reki what wrong and reki said I'm glad that langa  confuse his feelings for you but now he'll be spending time with you and Brittany said reki you are my best friend and you can still hangout with langa when ever you want to ok and reki said ok Brittany and Brittany and reki are back in class and it is the end of the school day and Brittany put her homework in her backpack and Brittany walked to her locker and Brittany grabbed her skateboard and Brittany said bye cherry and joe and langa and I'll see you at crazy rock ok and Brittany is skateboarding to her little brother school and Brittany said hi miya how was school and miya said it was good and Brittany said let go home and do our homework then I'm going to change my outfit then I'm going skateboarding at crazy rock with my boyfriend ok and I want you in bed when I get back ok. Miya said ok big sister and yes I'll have my cell phone so you can call me and I promise on Friday night you can come to crazy rock with me ok. Brittany and her little brother are back home and Brittany unlocked the door and Brittany and her little brother are doing their homework and Brittany is done with her homework and Brittany is making some dinner for her and her little brother and Brittany and her little brother are done with dinner and Brittany is done with cleaning up the kitchen from dinner and Brittany is done with cleaning up the kitchen and Brittany walked back upstairs and Brittany walked back in to her bedroom and Brittany put on her white and purple leggings and Brittany put on her light pink tank top and Brittany put on her Black and red lace shoes that stop below her knee and Brittany put on her lilac sweatshirt and Brittany walked back downstairs and Brittany said miya I'm ahead out ok and miya said ok Brittany I love you and please be careful and Brittany said I promise to be safe and careful ok and if you want you can sleep in my bed and miya said Brittany I'm 13 years old and Brittany said I know and Brittany kissed her little brother good night and Brittany grabbed her cell phone and house key and Brittany is walking to crazy rock. Brittany made it to crazy rock and Brittany said hi adam and Adam said hi Brittany and may I say that you are beautiful and Brittany said thank you adam and Brittany said hi snake and snake said hi Brittany and Adam is right you are beautiful and Brittany said thank you and Adam are you going to be skateboarding with me and everyone else and Adam said yes I'm skateboarding with you and everyone else and I promise not to hurt you ok and Brittany said ok Adam and it good to see you and snake again and Adam and snake said it good see you to Brittany. Brittany see her boyfriend and joe and reki and Brittany said hi guys and cherry said Brittany you outfit is amazing and Brittany said thank you Cherry and snake said everyone to the start line and Brittany said if I win you two have to take me on a date and cherry and langa said ok Brittany and Brittany and everyone is skateboarding to the warehouse and Brittany beat everyone to the finish line and joe said awesome job Brittany and Brittany said thank you joe and cherry gentle picked up Brittany and spinned her around and Brittany said cherry put me down and cherry put Brittany back on her feet and Brittany let out a little yawn and Adam said Brittany let me gave you a ride home and Brittany said ok and Brittany said good night Cherry and langa and reki and joe and cherry and joe and langa and reki said good night Brittany and Sweet dreams and see you at school tomorrow morning and Brittany said yeah I'll see you at school tomorrow morning ok. Brittany is in the back seat of the car with Adam and Brittany laid her head on Adam shoulder and adam said Brittany you can lay your head on my shoulder ok and brittany fall asleep with her head on Adam shoulder and snake said Adam we made it back to brittany house and snake unlock Brittany house and Adam gently carried Brittany upstairs and Adam gently took off Brittany red and black lace up shoes and Adam quietly walked back back downstairs and out of her house and Adam Lock the door and adam and snake Head back home. The next morning brittany woke up and Brittany took a shower and Brittany is out of the shower and Brittany shaved her legs and armpits and Brittany put on her deodorant and Brittany put cherry blossom lotion on her legs and Brittany washed her hands and Brittany put on her tan lace bra and matching underwear and Brittany put on her school uniform and Brittany put on her shoes and Brittany brushed her hair and teeth and Brittany put her hair in a ponytail braid and Brittany said miya are you awake and miya said yes Big sister I'm awake and in my school uniform and Brittany said ok and Brittany grabbed her cell phone and her backpack and Brittany walked back downstairs and Brittany is eating her breakfast and Brittany is done with her breakfast and Brittany washed her plate and Brittany put it away and Brittany said miya we should head to school ok. Brittany made it to school and Brittany said hi guys and Joe said hi Brittany and langa said Brittany Mom wants you to join us for dinner tonight and Brittany said I would love to join you for dinner langa and langa said ok and Brittany and everyone are in class and it is the end of the school day and Brittany said I'll see you for dinner langa and langa said ok Brittany and Brittany made it back home and Brittany said miya are you going to be ok home alone while I'm having dinner with my boyfriend langa family and miya said yes Big sister I'll be fine ok and Brittany is done with her homework and Brittany made her little brother some dinner and Brittany cleaned up from dinner.