Hotels Near Cricket Stadium, Dharamshala

Cricket Enthusiasts, Book Hotel Asian International for ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023! The excitement is building up as the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 unfolds in the picturesque city of Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India. To make this cricket extravaganza even more memorable, Hotel Asian International Best Hotel in Bhagsunag Mcleodganj Dharamshala presents a special offer that's bound to delight cricket fans and travelers alike.

Stay and Save:

Book a room at Hotel Asian International for one night during the World Cup and enjoy an exclusive 20% discount on the second night. That's an excellent opportunity to extend your stay, soak in the stunning surroundings, and indulge in more cricket action.

Dine and Cheer:

On match days, relish the excitement with a delightful twist. Hotel Asian International offers a 20% discount on dinner until 2 AM, allowing you to savor delicious meals and drinks as you cheer for your favorite team. It's the perfect way to experience cricket fever in style.

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 Schedule:

7th Oct 2023: Bangladesh vs. Afghanistan10th Oct 2023: England vs. Bangladesh17th Oct 2023: South Africa vs. Netherlands22nd Oct 2023: India vs. New Zealand28th Oct 2023: Australia vs. New Zealand

Stay at Hotel Asian International on these match days, and you'll be in the heart of the cricketing action. With comfortable and well-appointed rooms, you can rest assured that your stay will be as enjoyable as the games themselves.

Hotel Asian International is renowned for its warm hospitality and stunning location in the lap of the Himalayas. You can witness the thrill of the cricket World Cup during the day and return to a comfortable haven at night.

Don't miss this opportunity to experience the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 in Dharamshala like never before. Secure your confirmed room and make your reservations at Hotel Asian International today. It's time to combine the love for cricket and the joy of travel in the enchanting setting of the Himalayas. We look forward to welcoming you for an unforgettable cricket experience!

Hotel Asian International, Best Hotel in Bhagsunag, Mcleodganj, Dharamshala.