𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"This is my worst nightmare," Olivia Dunbar muttered under her breath, sinking into the passenger seat of Stiles Stilinski's battered jeep

"This is my worst nightmare," Olivia Dunbar muttered under her breath, sinking into the passenger seat of Stiles Stilinski's battered jeep. She pulled her school bag in front of her face like a makeshift shield, trying to hide from the sea of students milling around the parking lot.

Stiles glanced sideways at her from the driver's seat, rolling his eyes dramatically. "God, you're such a baby," he sighed, exaggerating his exasperation.

"Piss off," Olivia snapped, peeking over her bag just enough to glare at the students outside. Her frustration mounted as she heard the car door creak open and slam shut. Stiles had already jumped out and was walking around to her side, the gravel crunching beneath his feet.

"No way," she said stubbornly, her eyes widening as he approached. She crossed her arms defiantly like a child refusing to budge. "You can't make me."

"True," Stiles smirked, stopping beside her, "but I can carry you." Without waiting for her reaction, he scooped her up in a bridal carry as if she weighed nothing.

"Put me down, you asshole!" Olivia screeched, kicking her feet wildly. Stiles barely flinched, maintaining his grip on her as she squirmed. With an amused grin, he dropped her onto the ground unceremoniously, the thud of her feet hitting the pavement making her wince.

Still flustered, she shot him a fiery glare, but Stiles was already rummaging through the jeep for her school bag. "Here," he tossed it at her, and the bag landed with a soft thud against her chest before dropping to the ground.

"Let's go!" Stiles called out cheerfully, way too enthusiastic for the situation as he grabbed her wrist, pulling her toward the school entrance.

"I. Don't. Want. To. Be. Here," Olivia growled, each word punctuated by her effort to yank her arm free. Stiles just shrugged, his expression casual and unconcerned.

"Don't care," he responded, utterly unfazed by her resistance.

As they climbed the front steps of the school, Olivia spotted Scott McCall standing by a table near the entrance, his expression softening when he saw them. The tension in Olivia's body melted instantly. A grin spread across her face, and the moment Stiles let go of her wrist, she bolted toward Scott, throwing her arms around him in a tight hug.

Scott chuckled, wrapping one arm around her small frame. The height difference was almost comical—Olivia barely reached his shoulders. "Hey, Via," he greeted her with a warm smile.

"Okay, okay, big reunion, blah, blah, blah," Stiles interrupted, waving his arms impatiently. "Now, show me."

Olivia furrowed her brow in confusion. Scott sighed, reluctantly pulling up the side of his t-shirt to reveal a white bandage plastered over his hip. Olivia's eyes widened in shock, and she immediately turned on Stiles, her voice filled with accusation.