Monday Again

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock and i turned my head to face it, "ugh! It's monday again.. i hate how my life feels like a never ending loop!" i said while slamming my hand on the alarm clock to turn it off. I struggled to get out off bed but my only solution was always roll out of bed, i fell out of the bed and let out a small groan, i slowly got up and not caring that my bed was messy and i went straight to the bathroom.

I went ahead and looked at myself in the mirror, "hey there beautiful.. we're here just living another boring day and doing the same thing over and over again, wake up.. bathroom.. eat.. school.. go home.. sleep.. and it just keeps repeating." I looked at myself in the mirror trying my best to keep living my boring life, i realized i was wasting my time and i hoped into the shower and quickly cleaned myself.

I wrapped a towel around my body and another for my hair i quickly went to my bedroom and picked out my uniform, we had a dresscode and we didn't get to wear what ever we want when we go to school. After i got dressed, i went to the kitchen and i went to find something to eat something but i didn't find any cooked food but i found a little note on top of the table, "we had something important to attend to and i had no time on cooking you food because the event was so sudden -love mom" i put on an annoyed look on my face and realized i didn't take a look at the time yet, i went to look for my phone and checked the time, " SHIT! 7:20??!! I NEED TO COOK FAST!" i ran to the fridge looking for something to cook, i grabbed sausages, eggs, salt, pepper, oil, frying pan and a spatula. I cooked the sausages and the eggs and packed myself lunch and i was on my way to school using the bus.

I finally arrived school and my friend came running up to me, her name is Brittney "hey girll!" she greeted me with her usual bratty accent, even though we were bestfriends we had complete opposite styles, i was this shy emo kid with long black hair and gorgeous green eyes while she was an extrovert, blonde hair, blue eyes and a barbie/bratz, like style.

We were classmates and we both ran to our classroom as fast as we could, we sat in our proper seating arrangement and waited for the teacher, it was all like the other boring days until the teacher wanted to announce something, "listen up everybody! I have an announcement to make, were having a new student join our class.. be sure to make HIM feel welcomed." all the girls eyes widened up as soon as they heard the word 'him' i wasn't as excited as everybody but i was glad something different happened.

A boy entered our class and and everybody gasped when they saw tall pale boy with gorgeous black hair with white highlights and boy was he gorgeous, i turned around to see my bestfriend's face and i saw her smirking at me and she gave me the 'he's deffinitely your type' look while giving me a wink, i gave her a pouting face while i was turning red as a tomato.

The boy went infront of the class, "why don't you introduce yourself first?" the boy gave the teacher a nod and a sweet smile and gosh it spawned more butterflies in my stomach, "hello everyone! My name is Bill Kaulitz i came from a school in Germany, me and my family transferred here in L.A. because my parents had some business to do that was located in here, i would really love to make friends with y'all" he ended it with a sweet smile and i felt like my brain was going to explode because he had this hot German accent in him and then he went to find a vacant seat and there was an empty seat beside me, "please sit beside me, please sit beside me, please please please!!" I said to myself hoping he'd do that, i was wondering why the boy was looking at the direction of my bestfriend and when i turned to look at her, there she was pointing the shit out of the vacant seat beside me. After all that pointing she suddenly realized that i was looking at her and i gave her the 'WTH ARE YOU DOING' look and she looked away while resting her chin on her hand like nothing happened, when i went to look at him again i realized that he took the seat beside me and i was so embarassed and mad but happy at the same time.