Homework

As soon as we got home i ran straight for the fridge and opened a can of coke and when i was about to take a sip Britt was next to me on her knees with puppy eyes and giving me the 'can i please have some' look on her face. " fine.. " i said while i got another can of coke and decided i should probably bring Bill one too so i grabbed two cans of coke and i ordered Britt to hand one can over to Bill. " how would you guys like it if i cook you guys dinner? " i asked Bill and Britt while looking over to them while putting on an apron, " sure why not? " Britt said, " i'd love to taste your cooking! " Bill said while crossing his arms while smiling. I was really happy that he was looking forward to tasting my cooking and i pictured myself dancing, twirling my hair, giggling on my head, that's what i always do, act like my life was a pov, its just something i do to brighten up my boring life.

I cooked pasta, i was told that my pasta's were really good and i've tasted it myself and in my opinion it's really yummy i went ahead and served the pasta to our dining table and set out the plates, utensils and glass cups. I called out for both Bill and Britt to eat dinner with me, i was so nervous of what Bill would think about my cooking, Britt already tasted my cookings and by the looks of it she LOVES it, but the real question is.. will he like my cooking??

I watched Bill as he took his first bite of my cooking while i was already enjoying mine, when Bill took a bite he let out this weird look on his face and i was so worried but he suddenly let out a very pleased face, i wonder if this is how he looks like when he- WHAT AM I THINKING RN- well.. i guess he loved my cooking, i looked over to Britt and god dang she devoured that pasta! She looked like the perfect popular girl at school but in the other side she was this sweet and funny type of person.

" mmm... you?? Made THIS???? how the hell is this so good!! " Bill complemented me while taking some more from the pot, " i'm glad y'all liked my cooking! " i said while being pretty proud of myself, hours passed and we decided to finally do our homework.

Math and Science were a piece of cake but i was really struggling with History, i was really surprised that all the things behind that barbie like beauty of Britt was actually brains she was super smart and i feel blessed being friends with her. Bill started recognizing that i was kind of struggling with something and went closer to me to see what's wrong, " hey.. i can't help but notice that u look like you're struggling with something.. do you need my help? I'd love to help you! " i looked over to Britt cuz she was supposed to be the one i would ask for help but she signaled for me that it was ok and gave me a smile.

I told Bill that i was struggling with history and he helped me out and we finally finished homework after a few hours..
Time check 9:45 pm. We were really getting tired and when Bill was about to leave i suddenly stopped him, " hey Bill?.. " i said with a nervous tone, " what is it? " Bill said with a cirious look on his face, " do you want to have a sleep over in my house with Brittney? I completely understand if you don't want to.. " i felt like i was about to collapse just asking that question. " uhm sure! Why not, i'd like to taste more of your delicious cooking! " Bill said while resting his left arm on his hips, i can't stop myself from smiling and i glanced over at Britt who was already giving me a smirky face. Bill went back to my house and we decided to watch a scary movie since that's what Bill suggested while eating popcorn, even though i wasn't into scary movies, i mean.. who would say no to this total hottiee???, Britt knew about me not liking scary movies.. " hey Eve, you sure you wanna watch scary movies? I know how much you hate it! " Britt said with a concerned look, " i can't say no to this hottie.. this is my chance! " i whispered into Britt's ear, Britt gave me a blanket to hide in and we went over to the couch and Bill put on a scary movie.

Bill couldn't stop looking at me when he saw that i hid under the blankets whenever there's a scary part, he gently held my hand and it felt like someone put a butterfly bomb on my stomach and i felt like i was on cloud nine. He ran his hand through my waist and hugged me tight, he snuggled with me throughout the movie.
We finally feel asleep on the couch and Britt hugged me from behind while being the third wheeler.

I woke up in the middle of the night to get some water, i noticed Bill was gone and i thought he left so i was a little heart brokened, i went to the kitchen and i saw a tall figure standing, my heart was beating so fast, i turned on the lights while clenching my fist to make myself ready to fight. As the lights turned on, that tall figure suddenly turned around and i realized it was Bill, it felt like some weights were lifted from my shoulders and i calmed down.

" Bill! You scared me.. what are you doing here in the middle of the night anyways? " i asked with a confused look and one eyebrow raised, " i got thirsty and i went to the kitchen by myself because i didn't want to to disturb you in your sleep " Bill said while scratching the back of his head, i felt so touched after knowing that he actually cared for me and maybe that means i meant something to him.. " why did you get up from your sleep? " Bill asked, " oh i felt thirsty too and i wanted to drink water and i also noticed you were gone " i didn't tell him that i thought he left because he may think of it the other way of how i feel.

BILL'S POV
She went to grab the jar with mineral water on the fridge, when she was about to pour water for both of us i suddenly stopped her, "hey.. do you mind if we just share a cup? I don't wanna make more dirty dishes " i said as an excuse but all i wanted was to kiss her through the lip marks on the cup and i didn't mind sharing salivas with her at all, i like how cute, funny, awkward and shy she was, i don't know her that much yet but i was looking forward to knowing her more. I noticed how she shyly puts the other cup back and slowly pours water on both our cup and returned the jar of water back to the fridge, " do you guys happen to have straws " i asked Eve, she was shocked at my question but she nervously nodded her head, she went to grab two straws and we went to the counter and sat down. We both slowly put our lips on the straws and i couldn't stop staring at her while enjoying the drink and when she looked back at me i quickly looked down trying not to pull away and hide my face.

I looked at her again and noticed a strand of hair was on her face and i tucked her hair behind her ear while it felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest. And now i start wondering if she actually knew that i was in a band called Tokio Hotel since she didn't act much and treated me like.. a normal person, for the first time in years.. someone finally treated me as somebody who's not famous other than my family.

I could tell she was blushing hard and she kept trying to hide her smile. We finished drinking water and we headed back to bed, i noticed how Eve was having second thoughts on what she would say to me, "Eve, don't be shy.. just tell me what you need to say "i said while dying for what she had to say, "uh.. c-can i cuddle back with you?" she said nervously and it was obvious that she wanted me to say yes but i mean who wouldn't want to say no to that beauty?? She looks so beautiful and especially her style, we were matching and it gave me butterflies.

I said yes and when we laid down, i grabbed her waist and pulled it against mine.

EVERLYN'S POV
When he pulled my waist against his, i could feel the warmth of his body, i placed my hand on his chest and felt his heart beat that made me felt more cozy and safe. I could tell that he may feel the same way as i do cuz i felt his heart beating faster.

We both finally fell asleep and it felt like i didn't need to worry about my problems anymore as long as i had him.