The Questions

Ladybug turned her head to find the shadow moving closer to her and her face in the light. It was Kagami. Kagami was walking alone after midnight in the park when she was Ladybug and Chat noir on a bench but decide agonist going to talk to them. She was heading through the park on her way back home after she snuck out to hang out with Felix. Felix was in town for a few weeks because he became apart of Ladybugs team but wasnt called apon a ton so he was just visiting. 

"Kagami? What are you doing here? Don't you know how dangerous it is for you to be walk alone at night in a public place?"

Ladybug explained. Kagami just shrugged her shoulders and turned around which caused Ladybug to get up and follow her home. 

"Chat I am going to bring her home. Good night and see you tomorrow for patrol. Also ...thanks for cheering me up I really needed it."

Chat just nodded and smiled sweetly at Ladybug in response and he made his way back home. However, when he came in through the window he found his door unlocked he had for sure locked it before he left.

Adrien's first thought was to call Ladybug and tell her what happened. He retransformed into Chat Noir and jumped out of one of the many glass panels allowing anyone who wanted to look into his room and was high enough to look into his room can. He jumped a few rooftops until he got to their meeting point in case anything went wrong they ALWAYS met there.

The rooftop had the few of the river that luka and his twin sister Jueleka lived on. The moon was bright brighter than the night before as clouds faded away to reveal stars that painted the sky a lighter tone of blue, He started to call Ladybug as soon as he landed and hoped she would answer.

"Chat? Is something wrong you don't usually call this late?"

"Uh hehe well......yeah I need you here asap because I might have gotten my self and a sticky situation." Chat said with a worrisome look on his face and that was very clear just in the way he sounded.

"Uhh chat is everything ok did plagg run out of camembert again and i threating you......again?" Ladybug joked as that as actually happened before. However, she knew something was wrong based off the tone of his voice something had to be wrong. Marinette had known Chat Noir for years now and could tell when something was off or wrong and this time there was something sertinely wrong as he didn't even laugh at her joke.

"Uhhh...umm.. welll not exactly the problem but plagg did eat all his cheese but thats not it...." he stopped talking after hearing a face palm coming from her side at the fact that plagg ate all of his cheese not yet realizing he said that wasnt the problem.

"You need to meet me at out meeting spot NOW it would be way easier to explain. You also might want to bring something to write it down and oh maybe a snack because I feel like it is going to be a while and oh-" he stopped talking when he had relized Ladybug went silent she knew it was serious because he was starting to ramble. He only rambles when he is nervous or something along the lines of that she needed to met him NOW.

"Look chat i am on my way be there in 5." She had hung up after saying that and went to her house to grab a note book and a pen before transforming again to met Chat. Marinette put the note book and pencil in the magic portal in her yoyo and locked the trap door (she never locks the trap door usually because the lock isnt good it can be unlocked just with a slight pressure but it is worth the shot right? anyways). She jumped a few rooftops and with 2 swings of her yoyo she was there.

"Chat what happened?" she said as she landed and leaned on the black mini fence that was a border around the rooftop. She got the note book and pencil out of her yoyo while waited for him to respond and opened it and started doodling what kinda looked like a dog but it wasnt very clear other than to her of course.

"Uhh well i came back to my house and i tried going through the window because that's how i get back into my room as chat and well the window was closed and i never closed it so i used the latch i installed to open the window from the outside to get inside my room but the door was unlocked and I for sure locked it before I left."

she slowly lifted up her head after hearing what he just said. She just stood there as he thoughts went haywire in her brain faster than normal and even for her was to much ( she has adhd and she has it in the show to it is just undiagnosed.)

"Wait if your door wasnt locked and you locked it before you left does that mean-" Ladybug stopped herself when she seen chat nodd.

"Someone might know who I am m'lady"

The next day:

Adrien woke up in his room ( he had gone back in after talking to his lady) to find Nathalie waiting for him.

Note: This was a old chapter but i rewrote it to fit with the plot and story wise. If you didn;t read the original the story went by to fast for my liking so I rewrote it to be more slowed down and fix plot holes I have found along the way.