5|Doom Room

Aric has been torturing boys for a couple hours. They were entering one by one,with a pause between victims so aric could clean up his weapons. It was a full schedule.
Aric was cleaning a knife when the next boy walked in. What a surprise he had when he layed eyes on the boy. His grey hair made aric grin as he has just finished polishing his weapons.
Aric walked to him with a knife in his hand,ready to get revenge. He wanted to cause wounds. The clothes got in his way,so he cut the boy's shirt,ripping it apart. The small boy was terrified,trembling already. Aric made him lay on the floor,forced him actually, and got his knife. Made a cut on the boy's neck. He whimpered in pain and closed his eyes tightly. Aric then made a cut on his collarbone,then on his chest,on his abdomen and waist. He was trembling from so much anger and could stab him any time,but wasnt allowed by the school.
The weak boy kept trembling and making painful noises. It wasnt surprising when he soon started crying.
Aric was...unfocused. He was making wounds and cuts on the other's body with no sense. He was cutting random places and didnt even hit him with something. He got even angrier,watching the grey-haired boy cry. All of aric's emotions gathered and he hit the floor next to the boy's head with all his might.
"I FUCKING HATE YOU" he screamed in his face. The boy only nodded and kept crying.
Aric stopped for a bit and watched his face again. It was smooth and white and slim...and his hair was fluffy and silver,dirty now from the floor.
"Whats your name?" He asked,making it sound like an order.
"I-isaac" he stuttered.
"What a stupid name"
He made another cut on Isaac's body.
He kept cutting Isaac's skin without any emotion. He kept looking into a single point, unfocused and confused. Until the moment he observed Isaac not very awake anymore. He had passed out. Why? Aric didnt know. But there were a lot of reasons anyways.
He looked for a while at Isaac's passed out body,thinking what to do.  Aric sighed and got up,taking Isaac's light body in his arms and walking out.
Isaac's dorm wasnt away. Aric walked inside. It was stinky and messy,like any boy's room. The room was supposed to be shared with three other people but they werent here right now.
Aric placed Isaac on his bed,then looked around. Each bed had the boy's name carved into it. He wanted to cover Isaac with a blanket,but there wasnt any..? Aric peeked around. The other beds were messy,with pillows and blankets thrown around. Their clothes were also thrown away,dirty and smelly. Those boys had a lot of stuff,even fruits and other easy foods they got to keep.
Isaac's bed was mostly empty. He didnt have many things either. The desk on the other part looked clean,like nobody was using it. There were some notebooks and papers. Clearly Isaac's. Aric was confused and didnt really understand the situation here.
  On Isaac's back were bruises and marks. Aric understood right away,because he wasnt the one to make them. The boys in this room were probably taking advantage of Isaac's weak and kind personality.

But why did he care in the first place?! He should have left the boy to die in the doom room anyways! Aric took a random blanket and threw it over Isaac then stayed there,thinking. He was thinking of the same things,again. Stressing out even. He had no idea how much time passed while he watched Isaac,lost, and thought about his own miserable life. Again.

After a while,the blanket moved. Isaac turned around and looked at aric.

 Isaac turned around and looked at aric