風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第19集

~ Su Xiao Huan felt that the demonic energy in the place Bo Qiu brought her to was extremely heavy. Bo Qiu told her that there were indeed many monsters here, frightening Su Xiao Huan to the point where she kept holding onto Bo Qiu and dared not let go. Bo Qiu, on the other hand, was quite happy, feeling secure with Su Xiao Huan by his side. Bo Qiu informed Su Xiao Huan that many strong monsters here were actually killed by monster hunters.

People generally believe that monsters eat humans, but the truth is that real monsters have never harmed anyone. The Yao tribe is also a victim, even if they don't eat humans, they still have to offer sacrifices to the monster hunters and the government even provides money to them. The rumors about monster tribes eating humans are intentionally spread by some people, all stemming from human desires. Bo Qiu can't pinpoint who exactly is responsible for this.

Later, Bo Qiu took Su Xiao Huan to eat, but Su Xiao Huan wasn't happy. Bo Qiu noticed her unusual expression and Su Xiao Huan pretended to smile. Initially, Bo Qiu teased Su Xiao Huan, saying that the noodles were made of human hearts and livers. Su Xiao Huan quickly spat them out, realizing Bo Qiu was just joking. Bo Qiu then explained that they were actually mountain plants.

Bo Qiu claimed to have let go of the past and asked if Su Xiao Huan had truly let go. At this moment, a young girl, led by a middle-aged woman, entered. Su Xiao Huan wanted to touch the girl's face but was told that she was the ancestral grandmother. Initially skeptical, Su Xiao Huan believed it only when Bo Qiu also referred to her as an elder. The girl was an elder who had undergone rejuvenation, so she didn't mind such matters. She even asked Bo Qiu playfully about bringing another woman and Su Xiao Huan was surprised to learn that she was the seventh or eighth girl brought by Bo Qiu, feeling a bit jealous.

After Bo Qiu returned, he cooked a meal for Su Xiao Huan, but the color looked off. Su Xiao Huan dared not eat, but Bo Qiu took a bite and claimed it was delicious. Su Xiao Huan decided to taste it and Bo Qiu couldn't hold back and spat it out. Su Xiao Huan also smelled the unpleasant taste and agreed.

Recalling Bo Qiu's statement that someone intentionally wanted to provoke a war between humans and monsters, Su Xiao Huan became curious about who it could be. Bo Qiu revealed that it was Su Xiao Huan's father. Forced by circumstances, Bo Qiu had no choice but to kill him. Bo Qiu wasn't acting for his sake but had killed corrupt officials to protect Su Xiao Huan from fate's harm. Su Xiao Huan didn't fully understand Bo Qiu's words, but she only knew that Bo Qiu was her father's murderer.