轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第01集

Liu Yue Qing's Unexpected Rebirth (柳月卿意外重生)
~ Liu Yue Qing looked at Pei Xun, there were two glasses of wine in front of them. Liu Yue Qing also couldn't understand. She thought there was nothing wrong with being the prince of Xianyun Yehe. Why should she have to fight for the position of crown prince who had a narrow escape from death. Pei Xun said that the moonlight today was the same as when Liu Yue Qing married into the palace and asked Liu Yue Qing if she would regret it. Liu Yue Qing was also speechless. She felt that there was no point in saying regrets when she had reached this point, the two drank the poisoned wine.

Liu Yue Qing woke up and was very surprised to see her personal maid. She didn't expect to see her again. Liu Yue Qing felt something was wrong and asked the maid what time it was. The maid told Liu Yue Qing the current time. Liu Yue Qing found that she had returned to the day before Pei Xun's rebellion and felt that it wasn't too late.

Liu Yue Qing quickly packed her luggage and wanted to run away. She felt that as long as she ran away, this matter would have nothing to do with her. Unexpectedly, Pei Xun came over and stopped Liu Yue Qing, saying that Liu Yue Qing wasn't allowed to leave here today.

Liu Yue Qing called Pei Xun over and said that she was pregnant and should be two or three months old. Pei Xun said that he wasn't here at all two or three months ago. He pinched Liu Yue Qing's neck and asked Liu Yue Qing whose child it was. Liu Yue Qing stunned Pei Xun with poison. Unexpectedly, Pei Xun's subordinate General Wang rebelled even though he didn't see Pei Xun.