轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第02集

Liu Yue Qing Returned To Before Getting Married (柳月卿回到成親前)
~ When the eunuch brought the poisoned wine, Liu Yue Qing said that she was already familiar with the process and could just do it by herself and drank the poisoned wine, Pei Xun was also shocked when he saw it.

When Liu Yue Qing woke up, Liu Yue Qing's mother was crying beside her bed, saying that even if Liu Yue Qing didn't want to marry Pei Xun, she didn't have to look like this. After hearing this, Liu Yue Qing felt something was wrong and asked them what time it was. She was very happy to learn that she had just given a marriage to Pei Xun and wasn't married yet.

Liu Yue Qing was unwilling to marry Pei Xun and wanted to live and die, so Liu Yue Qing's father went to find the emperor. Liu Yue Qing went to the garden and the maid brought medicine for Liu Yue Qing to drink. Liu Yue Qing said that she didn't know what her future would be like and wasn't in the mood to drink medicine.

Liu Yue Qing's father came back and said that the emperor agreed to cancel the marriage for the sake of their family's hard work. Liu Yue Qing was very happy to hear this and drank the medicine immediately. Pei Xun also knew about this and his subordinates said that Liu Yue Qing had no vision and would definitely regret it in the future.

Both Liu Yue Qing and Pei Xun woke up from the nightmare of Pei Xun pinching Liu Yue Qing's neck. Pei Xun doesn't know who this woman is now, but he has been having nightmares. Liu Yue Qing went to attend the meeting and Pei Xun met Liu Yue Qing. Liu Yue Qing went to guess lantern riddles and met a gentle and elegant young man.