轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第03集

Pei Xun Becomes Crown Prince (裴巡當上太子)
~ Pei Xun sent someone to inquire and learned that the man was Yu Ming He. The matchmaker came to Liu Yue Qing's house to propose marriage to Liu Yue Qing. She felt that Yu Ming He was very good and stable and was a good match for Liu Yue Qing.

Liu Yue Qing's mother told Liu Yue Qing about this matter and Liu Yue Qing immediately agreed. Liu Yue Qing's mother felt that they hadn't known each other for long. Liu Yue Qing mentioned Yu Ming He's advantages and thought it was a good fit. Liu Yue Qing's mother asked Liu Yue Qing to be more reserved as a girl.

When Liu Yue Qing's father came back from the palace, he was very depressed. Liu Yue Qing's mother quickly asked what was wrong. It turned out that the emperor made Pei Xun the crown prince today. Liu Yue Qing's father was very depressed and felt that he had missed a good marriage. Liu Yue Qing also didn't expect Pei Xun to be successful in this life and felt that she wasn't destined to be a princess.

After Pei Xun became the crown prince, many people came to congratulate Pei Xun. Some of the gifts they sent weren't even dry, which shows that they were surprised that Pei Xun became the crown prince. Yu Ming He's father also came over. Pei Xun met him, talked about Yu Ming He and asked him what official he was now. Yu Ming He's father said that Yu Ming He hadn't become an official. Pei Xun said that if there was a chance, he would also like to meet Yu Ming He. Pei Xun wanted to entertain all the ministers and asked his subordinates to send an invitation to Liu Shang Shu's house, he must ask Liu Yue Qing to come too.