轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第04集

Liu Yue Qing Was Drugged (柳月卿被下藥)
~ Liu Yue Qing didn't want to go to the banquet because she didn't want to be seen by Pei Xun. Liu Yue Qing's father felt that there were so many people at the banquet, how could Pei Xun notice Liu Yue Qing, so he pulled Liu Yue Qing over, Pei Xun's second brother Pei Hao also came. Pei Xun said that everyone was waiting for Pei Hao and asked Pei Hao to hurry over.

Pei Xun was waiting at the back door, while Liu Yue Qing also dragged her father here. Liu Yue Qing's father asked Liu Yue Qing why she was so familiar with this place and even knew where there was a back door. Liu Yue Qing didn't answer, thinking that after living here for two lifetimes, how could she not be familiar with it. Liu Yue Qing didn't expect to see Pei Xun when she opened the door. Liu Yue Qing's father hurriedly greeted Pei Xun. Pei Xun asked Liu Yue Qing's father to go in first and said that the place was being repaired. Liu Yue Qing's father hadn't seen it yet, so he asked Liu Yue Qing's father to take him around.

Pei Xun said that when he saw Liu Yue Qing, he felt very familiar. Liu Yue Qing said that it might be because he looked ordinary. Liu Yue Qing finally got rid of Pei Xun and went in. When she saw someone bringing tea, she took it and drank it. The boy said that the tea wasn't for Liu Yue Qing, but Liu Yue Qing ignored him. The boy looked at Pei Hao who was hiding aside, but Pei Hao didn't let the boy speak. Liu Yue Qing felt dizzy after drinking tea, so the servant took Liu Yue Qing to find a place to rest. Liu Yue Qing found out that this was Pei Xun's place and was very depressed.